Masters in Highest tech. Education in Baltic State Academy Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: Lithuania, Klaipeda Relocation: European Union
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I'm looking for a serious, permanent employment on tanker/LPG vessels.
I can send Job Application Form with explanations of last 12 vessels were showed type/power of ME & AE,UMS (automatic control system) and PMS (planning maintenance system).Pls pay attention that I have experience on tanker ship's with steam cargo pumps and powerful boilers also twice I work on powerful MAN B&W engines( 18192 HP and 12873) as 1a/e / 2 engineer.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Total sea going experience more than 13 years, more than 8.5 of them on Tanker / LPG/C / LPG/EC vessels and more than 2.5 years of them as Chief Engineer.
I am experienced ship's engineer with good knowledge of propulsion plant, electrical equipment, deck & other machinery. Some maintenance experience on dry-docks. Welding experience
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
I am experienced ship's engineer with Highest Technical Education.I have all relevant certificates for Tanker/LPG ships
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]