Sales Manager - Product / Service – Hospitality Management Software
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Sales Manager - Product / Service – Hospitality Management Software - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
IDS Software’s Private Limited (IDS) is a fast growing and world wide operating
software company, which excels in developing innovative & comprehensive
software solutions for the hospitality industry. IDS products are marketed under the brand name Fortune. The Fortune Suite of software products encompasses all of the functional requirements of full-service and resort hotels, with additional products tailored to limited service hotels and inns.
Involved in following Sales and Marketing activities of software products like Fortune R&B, Geine. Express & Enterprise, Central Reservation System, I Booking, Central Financial System, SMS Messenger, Central R&B,
Handled sales responsibility in Delhi N.C.R Punjab, Jammu. Chandigarh, Uttranchal. Himachal Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh.
Currently handling sales in Andhra Pradesh and Goa
Monitoring a team of Business Development Executives, and Senior Executives and & Technical Support executive with in my region which involves
o Developing key account management plans for key clients thereby leading to Re-sales and Client Satisfaction.
o Developing new clients with a predetermined Sales Target that included Client Interaction by making Cold calls, fixing demonstration and giving formal presentation thereby convincing on the product and eventually Commercial negotiation
o Participating and supporting marketing promotion activities.
o Market Analysis & Research Analysis to keep track on Competition.
o Corporate Sales & Data Analysis
o Business Planning & Developing aggressive sales strategy to achieve budgeted monthly and annual sales.
Fortune Informatics Limited (March 05 to May 2006)
Worked as Marketing Executive (BPC) - Hyderabad for Fortune Informatics Ltd., a product based software Development Company.
Involved in following Sales and Marketing activities of software products like e-tax & e-doc.
Handled Sales responsibility of major accounts in the territory.
Monitoring a team of ten Business Development Executives with in the territory which involves
• Allocation of defined areas to the executives.
• Generation of database of prospective customers.
• Motivation of executives to reach their targets.
• Presentation of the product.
• Sending Proposal to the customers
• Negotiation of Price.
• Coordination and Closing the sale in time.
Coordinating with software technical team for customization & completion of installation and supply of Product in time to the customers.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
M.B.A from Osmania University, Hyderabad, (2005)
B.com from Kakatiya University, 2002
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Operating Systems : MS-DOS, Windows-9x/2000/xp
Packages : MS-Office, Office XP
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Good Communication, Presentation & selling Skills.
• Excellent product Knowledge.
• Good at account management and relationship building.
• Having good track record of meeting Numbers.
• Acquiring New Customers
• Improving Market Share in Target Verticals
• Work with the objective of strengthening and expanding the reach in Enterprise Segment .
• Responsible for collections.
• Improve customer satisfaction
• Excellent Leadership qualities.
• Excellent decision making and Problem solving skills.
• Worked in Teams and can be part of Value addition for the Organization.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• ‘C’ Certificate holder of N.C.C. Army Wing (Warangal Group) 2002.
• Represented Andhra Pradesh in Delhi for Republic Day Parade 26 Jan 2002 as Senior Under Officer (leader of A.P.), and Selected for Rajpath.
• Best Cadet of Warangal Group in N.C.C. 2002.
• Placed first in Badminton, in College, District, and Inter University Tournaments 1999-2002.
• Placed first in Badminton in P.G. College 2003-2005.