Location (Residence): Lucknow, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Lucknow Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
It was with great interest that I read your recent posting on the internet for the position of ROV Pilot Technician and my resume is enclosed herewith for your reference.
Review of my credentials will confirm that I am capable of serving as the catalyst for achieving revenue objectives and organic growth through effective contributions. I possess in depth knowledge of seeking assignments in ROV Industry organisation of repute. I am broadening and updating my knowledge expertise by pursuing Bachelor of Technology with specialization in Mechanical engineering also.
I understand that working for your organization requires a candidate who is dedicated; team oriented and is able to deal with people in various departments. I am confident that I possess these skills, which will help me to perform the job efficiently and effectively.
I would welcome an opportunity to speak with you to evaluate your needs & share my ideas. Thank you for your time and consideration.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
105 hours of flying on SEABOTIX LBV 150/2 and Sub Atlantic NAVAJO.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Training course in:
• Underwater Remotely Operated Vehicle Pilot Technician held by Subnet Services Ltd. and IDESS Maritime Centre (Subic), Inc. with 105 hours of flying on SEABOTIX LBV 150/2 and Sub Atlantic NAVAJO.
• 3 in 1 Electronics with Fiber Optics/ Hydraulics/ High Voltage for ROV Pilots held by Subnet Services Ltd and MFI Foundation Incorporated.
Pursuing B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)
Uttar Pradesh Technical University
o Short-term certificate course in C.
o Short-term certificate course in C++.
o Familiar with Microsoft Windows Vista,XP, 2000, 98, 95.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
OTHER COURSES ATTENDED
Training course in 5700-Basic Offshore Safety Induction and Emergency Training which includes Safety induction, Helicopter Safety and Escape including Emergency Breathing System, Sea Survival and TEMPSC, Fire Fighting and Self-Rescue.
(Held by International Development And Environmental Shipping School, Subic, Philippines).
Certificate No.: BOSI-0057-08
Registration No.: SSJH-01273
Valid Until: 26th April, 2012
Offshore Medical Certificate
Issued by: Halcyon Marine Healthcare Systems
Valid until: 03rd April, 2011