CV Dimensional Surveyor with 2 years offshore experience
Dimensional Surveyor with 2 years offshore experience
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Dimensional Surveyor with 2 years offshore experience - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Aberdeen, United Kingdom Citizenship:Poland
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in ENGINEERING-INDUSTRIAL SURVEYING Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: United Kingdom, Aberdeen Relocation: European Union
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
For the last three years I have been working for engineering companies involved in piping and structural dimensional control. This allowed me to gain some knowledge within Oil and Gas Industry and encouraged me to go forward and develop my skills in this field. That is what I believe I would be given working for your department.
My background and experience which are two years working offshore on various platforms for different clients and knowledge of many programs supporting design and dimensional control of piping and structural will help me be an asset to your company in a very short time.
I have conducted dimensional surveys, rerouting and redlining piping on various projects, built 3D models of small areas as well as whole platform modules for purposes of dimensional control and clash checking. I was given a responsibility of doing jobs on my own, completing all: the conventional dimensional EDM survey or laser scanning, post processing - 2d isometric drafting in AutoCad, 3d modeling in AutoCad, Leica Cyclone, compiling offshore reports. In addition I would like to mension that my studies included 5 month mechanics engineering course.
My computer and mathematical skills stay on a good level and I am very conscientious about meeting deadlines and completing tasks unsupervised. I also have an ability to learn fast which enables me to cooperate with a new team and deal with various tasks.
I am very interested in becoming a part of your company’s team. I can be reached at the address and phone number included in the CV. I look forward to hearing from you.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
JAN 2007 – TO DATE SCOPUS ENGINEERING LTD, ABERDEEN,
• BASED IN SEVERAL LOCATIONS AROUND THE UK PRODUCING 3D MODELS, PIPING ISOMETRICS USING VARIOUS CAD SYSTEMS.
• WORKED ON SEVERAL OFFSHORE INSTALLATIONS CARRYING OUT DIMENSIONAL CONTROL SURVEYS, USING INFRA-RED TOTAL STATIONS AND ROUTING DESIGN PIPEWORK USING 3D CLASH CHECKING WITH NAVIS WORKS.
• RESPONSIBLE FOR DRAUGHTING AND CLASH CHECKING.
• USED NAVIS WORKS FOR PRODUCING WALKTHROUGHS OF OFFSHORE INSTALLATIONS AND 3D ANIMATIONS TO PROVE CONSTRUCTABILITY & MECHANICAL HANDLING.
• LASER SCANNING & SCAN POST PROCESSING - 3D MODELING IN AUTOCAD, LEICA CYCLONE, COMPILING OFFSHORE REPORTS.
AUG 2006 – JAN 2007 CAPNOR POLAND
MODELING / SURVEY ENGINEER
• LASER SCANNING & SCAN POST PROCESSING – SCANNING, POSTPROCESSING AND 3D MODELING IN LEICA CYCLONE SOFTWARE.
• CARRYING OUT DIMENSIONAL CONTROL SURVEYS.
FEB 2006 – JUN 2006 OPGK CRACOW
• CARRYING OUT DIMENSIONAL SURVEYS ON SEWAGE TREATMENT PLANT.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
AGH UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
2001 - 2006
MINING SURVEYING AND ENVIRONMENT ENGINEERING, CURRICULUM: GEODESY AND CARTOGRAPHY, SPECIALIZATION: ENGINEERING-INDUSTRIAL SURVEYING