Bachelors in ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONICS ENG Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular), United States Present Location: SINGAPORE, SINGAPORE Relocation: Australia
Commissioning (+ Pre-)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Application for Electrical Engineer
I am a holder of the Bachelor in Electrical & Electronics (Hons), Northumbria University 2005. I am currently working for PPL Shipyard Pte Ltd as a Commissioning Engineer (E&I). I perform commissioning dossier, pre-commissioning, commissioning and maintenance of jack- up rig according with IEEE, IMO, MODU,MARPOL and ABS.
I am also a Lead Commissioning Engineer (E&I) for 3 jack- up rigs project. I am able to work in a fast paced environment, independently and in a team, as well as communicate effectively with all level of staff and across functional group. I am a self-motivated, analytical and proactive individual.
Thank you for kindly reviewing my resume. Hope to hear from you soon.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Prepare commissioning documents. Perform Pre- Checks (Review Mechanical & Electrical completion). Perform commissioning of Marine electrical ,power systems, HVAC and instrumentation(Jack-up rigs)
according with IEEE, IMO, MODU,MARPOL and ABS standard.Co- ordinate commissioning activities with oil rig owner
epresentative and ABS. Lead and supervise a group of technicians.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
2003 to 2005 Northumbria University (NU)
• Bachelor of Electrical and Electronics Engineering (Hons)
1997 to 1999 Temasek Polytechnic (TP)
• Diploma in Electronics, 2000.
1993 to 1996 Springfield Secondary School
• Passed GCE “O” Levels.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Microsoft Word
• Microsoft Excel
• Microsoft PowerPoint
• Microsoft Access
• Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0
• Microsoft Publisher
• Adobe Photoshop 7.0
• Adobe Acrobat
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• SSSC ( Shipyard Safety Supervisor Certificate)
• PS21 Wits Leader Course
• Core Skills for Effectiveness and Change Course
• Service Awareness Programme
• Life Saving 1 &
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• E&I Lead Engineer for P2008, P2012 & P2018 (3 jack- up projects)
• Assistant Lead Project Engineer P2012 & P2018