Norwegian Bokmal Other:
English United States
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Master Mariners Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, United States, Norway Present Location: Norway, Gjovik Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Health & Safety
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am a Master Mariner that has been at sea for many years, and I am very interested to become a great team member onboard your rig. I have been loyal with all my previous companies, and I am a person that will work hard to reach the company's goal. I am looking to work towards becoming a Rig Master, and I hope that could happen on one of yours.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I have a total of 21 years of experience onboard various vessels. Most of these vessels have been Cruise ships / passenger vessels. I recently left the cruise industry, and have now been Chief Officer on a cable laying vessel, and I am currently Chief Officer onboard a seismic vessel.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]