CV Drilling Planning Engineer at National Iranian Oil Company
Drilling Planning Engineer at National Iranian Oil Company
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Drilling Planning Engineer at National Iranian Oil Company - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Shiraz, Iran, Islamic Rep. of Citizenship:Iran, Islamic Rep. of
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Petroleum Well Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Iran, Islamic Rep. of Present Location: Iran, Shiraz Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Hello, my brief and basic information goes as followings:
A brief summary of my recent experience:
Having a MSc degree in petroleum well engineering from Curtin University of Technology in Perth, Australia and a 5 years engineering work experience for the National Iranian Oil Company.
Preparing the well design program either for drilling or completion. Designing the required equipments for well services. Providing risk analysis of assigned drilling projects. Monitor daily morning report and facilitates data error corrections. . Monitoring the consumptions and stock of materials available at rigsite. Performing rig site supervision as required and accountable for knowing and complying with all applicable regulations and company Health, Environment, and Safety (HES) training requirement and policies.
Performing real-time well surveillance activities on specified wells and be able to work and have experiences with the following data types and technologies:
Surface System, Drill string and Annulus Data
Drill string mechanic (vibration-torque-drag)
BHA and bit mechanics
National Iranian Oil Company
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Current Employer: National Iranian Oil Company, Location: Iran
Dates: August 2003-Present
Position: Drilling Planning Engineer
● Involved in all aspects of drilling from conceptual / feasibility studies, detailed well planning, technical studies, and a significant amount of onshore supervision experience (Land Rig 66 Fath).
● Providing risk analysis and cost estimates of assigned drilling projects.
● Monitoring the consumptions and stock of materials available at rigsite.
● preparing the casing design cement and mud programs.
● designing directional well paths, including horizontal and multi-lateral wells, for both drilling and completion.
● Working with geoscientists in the office and field to develop well plan and monitor progress.
● Implementing and supporting drilling software's.
● Being responsible for installation of drilling equipments, Tests and Flushes, line up of valves, piping and systems of SSDU using P&IDs documents, Inspection Comments, equipments maintaining after installation, and supervising installation crews (5 persons) of the drilling department of NIOC. Unit is now ready to go for operation in the water depth of 1000 m.
Previous Employer: Karoon Well Services Company, Location: Iran,
Dates: May 2002- July 2003
Position: Well Test Engineer
● assisting in during all phases of the rigging up and down of well test equipment on work locations.
● Planning, supervising and analyzing well tests on wells drilled from lad rigs.
● Ensuring quality test data is acquired by Service Company.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Education: Master of Petroleum Well Engineering
University: Curtin University of Technology, Perth, Australia
● Rotary drilling equipments: Mud Pumps, Draw-Works, Top Drive and Hydraulic Systems.
● BHA and bit hydraulics.
● Drill String mechanics (vibration-torque-drag).
● Mud logging data.
● Formation fracture and pore pressure prediction.
● Casing, drilling mud and cement design.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Ms Office, Internet
● DrillPro v3x
● Drill Office and Hydraulics (Schlumberger software's).
● Well Plan.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
● H.U.E.T (Helicopter Underwater Escape Training).
● Advanced and Basic Firefighting.
● Offshore Survival and Basic Safety
● Anti-H2S certificate.
● Medial Certificates, basic and advance
● IWCF expired May 2008 (Will be renewed September 2008)