Location (Residence): mangalore, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in eng electrical&electronics (diploma) Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India, Sudan Present Location: sudan, khartoum Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
It is with the great pleasure & interest I am forwarding my Cv/Resume for any suitable role because I believe that my experience & skills are a good match for any similar vacancy in your organisation.
My record of academic achievements & professional carrer history demonstrates attributes that make me a valuable employee. My cv/resume are enclosed to provide you with the details of my skills & accomplishments.Also I can assure you that I can stick to the any oil or gas terminal, edible oil, chemical storage companies incase my present & past experience is based on only a storage & bulk operating industry or service & maintaninance. So please I am kindly requesting to make a chance to get this job & settle over there…..so that I can do my best for the upliftment of the company…..
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
TRISTAR ENERGY ,
Currently Working As a Asst Site Manager, which is engaged in a long term contract for provision of Jet A-1 and diesel and other related petroleum products and services to UNITED NATIONS MISSON IN SUDAN (UNMIS) since March 2007 – looking after one of the independent JET A-1 station and diesel bulk storage dept in kadugli Sudan
Time Period: March2007- till date
Designation: Asst Site Manager
Department: Operation and Maintenance
1. Receiving and storing in bulk and dispensing aviation JET A-1, diesel fuel and lubricants to UN aircrafts, vehicles and plant equipments.
2. Overseeing of the whole terminal operations including tank truck loading, offloading of the petroleum products & distribution of the fuel to various sites.
3. Ensureing the proper accounting of POL products and lubricants.
4. Responsible for the whole operation of refueling Air Crafts.
5. Responsible for the all the quality controls of the fuel JET- A1.
6. Prepare daily/monthly quality control reports in accordance with the international standards and measures, by doing MEFAS (machine, electronic fuel accounting system).
7. Prepare weekly/monthly maintenance report of refuelers and other petroleum installation equipments.
8. Monitoring the work process.
9. Allocating resources for shifts - Manpower and Materials.
10. Supervise and manage the work force.
Experienced in operation and repair of the following Machines: .
Experienced in aviation operations and Maintenance & repair of AFT (Aviation Fuel Trailers), Flow Meters, Filters, trained by AMA Italy.
Previous work Experience
Company: IBP (INDO BURMA PETROLEUM), Under contractor’s
LAURRDY (Licensed contractors for, MRPL and ONGC)
Time Period: June 2005 – march 2007
Designation: Service Engineer cum Technician
Department: Service and Maintenance
Job Profile: ¬¬¬¬¬
• Responsible for installation and maintenance of Petroleum dispensing units and petroleum lines at the Retail outlets.
• Repair the machine when there is a breakdown and maintain breakdown report for future reference
• Prepare weekly/monthly maintenance reports
• Processing of job orders and proper routing of the jobs.
• Monitoring the work process.
• Follow up of the job orders and process the jobs on time
• Allocating resources for shifts - Manpower and Materials
• Supervise and manage the work force
• Handling customer complaints
Experienced in operation and repair of the following Machines:
• MIDCO (MERCLINE AND INDUTRIAL DEVOLOPMENT COMPANY) petroleum product dispensing machine.
• L & T (Larson and Turbo) petroleum product dispensing machine.
• Nevopignova (A General Electric company) petroleum product dispensing machine.
• Pressure testing of underground petroleum pipeline and tanks
• Calibrations of dispensing units.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Diploma in E&E (Electrical & Electronics) Engineering.(2002 –2005)
• P. U. C. St. Aloysius Pre- University College. (2000 –2002)
• S.S.L.C. Milagres Pre-University College Mangalore (1999- 2000)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Worked on all Windows Operation System
• MS-Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Word star
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Good command over English language (both verbal and written) and communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and manpower management skills.
• Experience in motivating and fostering team environment.
• Ability to work effectively in all shifts, including night shift.
• Totally customer oriented – good listening skills and ability to understand Customer needs; focused on customer service and problem ownership; Competent in handling levels of customer contact.
• Self-starting and detail-oriented, with the ability to operate in a high-pressure environment and to manage crisis
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I present myself as an individual with more than 4 year of experience enjoying the exposure to analyze strategies & fulfill the requirements of my clients. I am a keen learner, willing to apply concepts and learn further. I believe that learning comes by contributing.
By sustaining this kind of an attitude, I have always achieved a high level of efficiency, effectiveness and quality in my work. I believe in being a real team player, lead the team from front, and firmly believe in synergistic productivity of the team.