CV Lead Technician - Control & Instrumentation (Hydrocarbon Plant, Utilities Plant)
Lead Technician - Control & Instrumentation (Hydrocarbon Plant, Utilities Plant)
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Lead Technician - Control & Instrumentation (Hydrocarbon Plant, Utilities Plant) - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
English Philippines Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Science in Mechanical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Singapore Present Location: Singapore, Singapore Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
With more than nine years of experience gain mostly from hydrocarbon plants with expertise in controls system and plant instrumentation. Has a significant involvement on plant construction, pre-commissioning, commissioning, and plant start-up and maintenance. With strong troubleshooting skills and extensive hands-on experience in plant instrument installation, calibration, loop checking, system validation and also process plant instrument maintenance. Proficient in the use of the following control systems: Bailey DCS (INFI-90), Siemens PCS7 and Citect SCADA. Has knowledge in Fire and gas system. Familiar with the safety regulation applied in petrochemical plant.
In addition, has the ability to handle plant turnaround shutdown and special projects. Well versed with computerized maintenance management System Using Q4 Power (ENGICA) and SAP R/3. Proficient in Microsoft office and AutoCAD.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Company Name : SembCorp Utilities Singapore
Position Title : Lead Technician - Control & Instrumentation
Specialization : Process Control/Instrumentation
Industry : Petrochemical/Utilities
Date Joined : Nov 11, 1998 Date Left : -
Work Description :
• Actively participate in plant construction, commissioning and plant start-up.
• Turnaround shutdowns planning from material preparation, manpower coordination and work scheduling.
• Lead the validation team on September 2006 turnaround shutdown for Hydrogen Plant Control system
revalidation work and established a detailed procedure on the system validation.
• Provide maintenance services on the plant controls and Instrumentation system such as:
a. Control Valve Calibration and servicing – (Valve: Fisher, Nelles Jamesburry, Valtek; Positioner: Fisher,
Westlock, Samson, Valtek, Nelles Jamesburry, Moore ).
b. Transmitter Calibration and servicing – (Pressure, Flow, Temp, Vibration, Level)
c. On-line Analyzers Calibration and servicing - (H&B IR, Siemens GC, Servomex Zirconia, Panametrics, etc.)
d. Maintenance on ABB DCS, Citect HMI, Siemens PCS 7, Allen Bradley PLC.
• Provide technical support to operation personnel in solving process problem and assist on resolving billing issues.
• Participate in root cause failure analysis and recommend corrective actions on equipment to be found deficient.
• Established calibration frequency of all the field instrument and analytical equipments.
• Update documents such as As-built drawings and loop drawings using AutoCAD.
• Developed preventive and predictive maintenance program that help reduced downtime.
• Handled modification works on plant control system and instrumentation. Performed minor logic modification on the Bailey
• HYCO plant (10.4 mmscfd Syngas and 6.6 mmscfd H2) – 1998
Generate punch list, performed loop check and member of commissioning and validation team. Liaise with contractors and
performed site co-ordination for instrument installation. Perform minor modification on DCS configuration.
• Natural Gas receiving plant – 2000
Attend to FAT of SCADA control system and was sent to Brussels, Belgium for the FAT of the acquired flow meter
(Instromet). Part of the commissioning and plant startup team.
• CO2 recovery plant – 2002
Review of instrument specification and ensure correct instrument delivery. Generation of punch list and in charged of site
work coordination. Participate in plant commissioning and startup.
• HYCO plant control system modification – 2003
Review changes in the P&ID, assigned terminal points for the new I/O and generate loop folders. Contractor supervision
and work schedule preparation. Overseeing the field works such as proper installation of instrument, loop checking and
part of the commissioning and validation team. Liaise and coordinate with vendors and relevant parties to ensure timely
delivery of new instruments.
• CO plant construction – 2006
Punch list generation. Instrument commissioning and control system acceptance. Documents review ensuring that all the
necessary papers are complete and properly handover.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
ABB Baily INFI 90
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]