CV Telecommunication Engineer - Installation, pre-commissioning and commissioning SAT
Telecommunication Engineer - Installation, pre-commissioning and commissioning SAT
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Telecommunication Engineer - Installation, pre-commissioning and commissioning SAT - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in Electronics & Telecommunications Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Bahrain, Egypt, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen Present Location: Egypt, Cairo Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Since my graduation from engineering faculty, I'm eager to gain more & more practical experiences in my career. Looking foward a company that has a potential growth in my practical life. Initiative, open mind, good understanding & concentration during doing my job activiyties. Job planning & descipline is a must to acheive my job activities in perfect way & time.
I'm telecommunication enginerr working in oil & gas filed since january 2000. At first I joined oil fields that keep me in deep touch with TDMA-PMP microwave, satellite, two way motorola conventional radio networks & telephone systems (PABX), then I joined LNG SEGAS plant that gives me a great expereince in telecom. systems that are installed in such plants such as CCTV, public address, ship-shore communication, conventional radio, marine radio & paging systems, site access control & intrusion detection systems. This in addition to SCADA network under FAST TOOLS Yokogawa software.
MY CV attached is a good summery for my experineces & skills.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I) SEGAS [Spanish Egyptian Gas Co.]
SEGAS is a multinational company, the pioneer of LNG [Liquefied Natural Gas] in Egypt, owns and operates the largest capacity single LNG train worldwide; producing 4.8 million tons annually. The plant is built in Damietta port free zone area setting a new milestone in Egypt's natural gas business.
Period : from July 2003 till now
Position : Telecommunication Specialist
Duties Held : 1- Participate in Installation, pre-commissioning and commissioning SAT’s] of the telecommunication network and security systems mentioned below:-
VHF Plant Radio, Marine & Paging [Motorola], Public Address & General Alarm [Gai-Tronics], Site Access Control [Casi-Rusco], Ship Shore Link Communication [Seatechnik], CCTV [Plettac], Intrusion Detection System [Senstar Stellar]
2- Provide technical advice, troubleshooting, budget preparation & spare parts control
3- Operation & maintenance of these systems after plant startup under CMMS program.
4- Operation & maintenance of SCADA Yokogawa communication network under FAST/TOOLS software.
II) QARUN PETROLEUM Co.
Period : from Jan. 2000 to July 2003
Position : Senior Telecommunication Engineer
Duties Held : - Implement microwave links, Installation & Administration of
SR500-s digital microwave PMP-TDMA Subscriber system”Digital Radio Multiple Access Subscriber System DRMASS”
- Maintenance & Operation of VHF Motorola radio devices.
- Installation of “VSAT” "Telephone Earth Station" HUGHES satellite communication system.
- Maintenance & Administration of NORTEL Meridian1 Telephone System “Option 61C”.
III) GLOBAL BRANDS Co.
Period : from July 1999 to Nov. 1999
Position : Technical Support Engineer
Duties Held : - IT support & troubleshooting for computer
LAN & WAN under Windows 95&98 and Windows NT 4.0.
- Tech. Support for desktop & notebooks computers.
IV) KATRON [BANHA CO. FOR ELECTRONIC INDUSTRIES]
Period : from July 1997 to July 1999
Position : Electronic Engineer
Duties Held : - Drawing electrical circuit by AutoCAD_R14.
-Trouble shooting of electronic cards.
- Reverse engineering of electronic cards.
- Design & Layout of electronic cards (P. C. B) by PCAD.
- Electrical component data sheet.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Courses & Training
1. Optical Fiber Testing & Troubleshooting [El-Giza Systems-Cairo]
Major: a) Introduction to optical fiber technology.
b) Arc fusion splices machine FSM-50S operation & application.
c) Fiber optic cable fault troubleshooting, test & analysis by OTDR Anritsu.
2. Motorola Tow Way Radio training [Systel-Cairo]
Major: a) Introduction to trunking concepts, TETRA & Conapy system.
b) Software Programming & troubleshooting for GR 500 & MTR 2000 Motorola radio repeaters and GP/GM Motorola radio series.
c) Material Request procedures & wireless systems design.
3. Union Fenosa Corporate University Diploma Certificate [SEGAS Plant]
Major: LNG integrated training program for the start up of SEGAS LNG plant
4. Microsoft Certified Professional “MCP” in windows NT Server 4.0
5. Photovoltaic Array Systems [Katron-Banha]
6. Digital Communication Systems & Networks [Katron - Banha]
Major: a) DRMASS (Digital Radio Multiple Access Subscriber System)
b) GSM network subsystems
7. Technical Report Writing [American Management Association "AMA"]
8. Effective Team Building [Dale Carnegie]
9. Red Hat Linux Entreprise 4 "Essentials" [Linux Plus - Cairo]
10. Red Hat Linux Entreprise 5 "Administration" [Linux Plus - Cairo]
11. Micro PLC Programming & Troubleshooting [Schneider Electric-Cairo]
12. The 7 Habits of Highly effective People
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Packages : Microsoft Office Applications "Word, Excel, Access, Visio" - AutoCAD_R14 -PCAD.
O.S : Red Hat Linux Enterprise 4 - Windows 95, 98, 2000, NT & XP – DOS 6.22.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]