Location (Residence): constanta, Romania Citizenship:Romania
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in navigation Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: romania, constanta Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Dear Sir / Madam,
I wish to apply for the 2-nd mate job.
Over the last six years I have acquired experience working as ab at the beginning and then as deck officer on board of dry cargo,bulk/logs and multy purpose ships My attached Curriculum Vitae provide further details.
I would like to be able to work in an environment such that I could use my skills and experience to fulfill both the goals and requirements of your company and also my career.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I was in the Romanian navy from 1985 until October 2001, as deck officer in different positions. On 26 January 1994, Romania has signed The Partnership for Peace – PfP, and in the same time took measure to reduce the size of the Romanian army. In the Romanian Navy, there were two minelayer and mine hunter units and after the reshape one had to remain. At that time, I was C.O. on board of a minelayer, whit the rank, CPT Commander, too high because after the reshape the same position has to be one for a junior officer. So I choose to take all the benefits and start a new career in the merchant fleet, but because of the legislation I have to sail 12 months as AB.(December 2002 - June 2004, I was in 2 voyages : 7 months and 6 and a half months on board of a bulk logger vessel ,,Pactimber’’ ). In December 2004, I took 3-rd mate exam and from May 2005, I sailed with Albatross, a dry cargo vessel 8700 dwt as second mate from June 2005 until April 2007 and from June 2007 until may 2008 I was working for a Dutch company Wagenborg.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• 2002 Course ,,Maritime 3- rd Mate Deck Specialization ”
• 2001 Course – „English NATO Terminology”
• 1998 Course – ,, Master of Mine sweeper , mine layer ship”
• 1996 Course – ,,Navigation specialist”
• 1981 -1985 Romanian Naval Institute ,,Mircea Cel Batran’’
• 1977 – 1981 Secondary school
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Good knowledge in PC:
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access)
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Conversation Read Writing
English Good Good Good
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]