CV Electronics Technician with an engineering degree and a years work experience
Electronics Technician with an engineering degree and a years work experience
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Electronics Technician with an engineering degree and a years work experience - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Shaktinagar, Rourkela, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: INDIA, ROURKELA, ORISSA Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To pursue a dynamic and promising career that offers opportunities to continuously enhance my skill sets and
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
National Institute of Technology , Rourkela
Getting trained on VLSI for project works development and research on SMDP since April, 2008
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
May-June 2005 – Training under BSNL, Bhubaneswar
· The training concentrated on MSC 's coordinating communication between all the base stations and the
telephone central office (responsible for connecting calls, recording call information, and billing).
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Languages Operating system
C/C++/BASIC WINDOWS 98/2000/XP
VHDL, Verilog HDLLayout Design( Tanner)Mentor Graphics,
Model Sim LINUX
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
· Got SBI scholarship in school and college.
· B.A in classical instrument (Tabla).
· Cultural Prefect at school level
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Interests - Computer games, traveling
Languages Known - English, Hindi, Oriya