High School in academic Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular), United States Present Location: canada, quispamsis Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
My primary interest is to work in management in the oil industry, specifically in the feild of scaffolding. I have excellent communication skills and I enjoy working with others to complete a challenging task. I have several years experience and feel that i will be an asset to your company.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Superintendent of scaffolding for Lauren Engineering. General Foreman of scaffolding for Lauren Engineering. Foreman of scaffolding for Lauren Engineering. ( All work performed for Lauren Engineering was from 2006 - 2008).
Lead Hand of scaffolding for Steeplejack Services Group 2005 - 2006
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
completed supervisor training as per Alberta OH&S
high school diploma from simonds high school
f-4 certified welding certificate from little river welding
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
working knowledge of accel based programs
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]