Arabic Egypt Other:
Arabic Saudi Arabia, Arabic Syria, Arabic Kuwait, Arabic UAE, Arabic Bahrain, Arabic Qatar, English, English United States, English United Kingdom, English Australian, English Canadian, French Standard, Russian
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in chemistry & physics Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular), United States, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Turkey, United Arab Emirates Present Location: egypt, cairo Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I believe your company well recognized and distinguished, so I seeking a job opportunity that matches my ambitious and motivated personality, to be an active part of your company that matches my activities and to be in a corporate team work to work with.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Egyptian Mud Engineering and Chemical Co. (EMEC)
• Worked as a mud engineer (KSA) offshore rigs (MP-1),
(RC-42), (PA-667) (since 3/2008 till now)
• Worked as a mud engineer (Syria) land rigs (CROSCO-67)
(from 1/2008 to 3/2008)
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
( 2007 ) BSC degree in Science, (chemistry & physics) Department.
Faculty of Science, ASSIUT University. Grade: good.
• Halliburton overseas limited
BARIOD Mud engineer training "field training" (2 months)
• AGIBA Petroleum Company “Emery field ". (2 months)
• Egyptian Iron &Steel Company (one month)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Computer skills: - The international computer driving licence (ICDL). Studied in the Russian Cultural centre and owns the licence
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
1 - Arabic (Mother tongue). Degree: fluent
2 - English (speaking &writing). Degree: Excellent
3 - Russian (Reading, writing& speaking) Degree: very good
4 - French (speaking &writing). Degree: fair
I'm doing Karate and swimming, love travelling and Reading.
• Black belt in karate, with a lot of championships.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
(2004) Training Abroad: DUBNA University, Moscow region, Russia Republic. (From 23/7 to 15/8).
(2005) Training Abroad: at Budapest poly tech. Faculty of chemistry and Environmental science, Budapest, Hungary.
(From 30/7 to 22/8).
(2004) previous course: Leadership from the Ground up (Effectiveness in changing times.) (How to lead a successful teamwork)
(2006) Workshop attends: the 3rd Geographical Information Systems (GIS) and the applications in all fields, Assuit University.
(2007) previous course: “Development of thinking and managerial skills” by Centre for Advancement of Postgraduate Studies and Research, Cairo University (CAPSCU).