CV Export Manager, Export Area Manager, Business Development Manager
Export Manager, Export Area Manager, Business Development Manager
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Export Manager, Export Area Manager, Business Development Manager - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Italian Standard Other:
English, French Standard, Spanish Traditional Sort
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in International Political Science Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: Italy, Fossano Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Support (Op. Sys.)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
While reading your job application I found out many similarities with my current position. Due to the fact that I'm willing to switch to a different job, in a different market segment and with more dynamic characteristics, I send you my CV for the position requested.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Technology’s consultant for “Delta Tre S.p.A.” between August 2000 and April 2001 in international sports events like UEFA Champions League, IAAF World Junior Championship in Peru, Alpine Ski World Championship in Austria, IAAF Indoor World Championship in Portugal. “Delta Tre S.p.A.” is one of the most important company in the world providing high-tech broadcasting services related to sports events.
• Beginning from May 2002 engaged as employee in the Foreign Commercial Office of an international company based in Italy and operating in the sport flooring and equipments market.
From January 2003 up-dated as Product Manager of a specific range of products with the responsibility of representing the company during several international sports events.
From January 2004 up-dated as Area Manager for South and East Europe, Middle East and Indian Subcontinent. My actual job consists of managing a Agents/Dealers’ group through periodic business visits, creating and maintaining a Sells’ Budget, promoting and following specific campaigns and participating in several international sports events. At the last phase of crucial project of a certain economic relevance it is requested that I lead the negotiation with the final customer.
From January 2008 I experienced a change in the area of my responsibility. Keeping the Countries in South-Europe I got the charge of developing the Indian Sub-continent.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• University of Turin, Department of Political Science
• Degree in Political International Studies obtained on 13th December 2000 with high note
• Thesis subject: “The leadership in the international community after the crash of the Berlin’s wall”
PROJECT DEVELOPED DURING UNIVERSITY STUDIES
• Studying project called “Erasmus”, financed by European Union, done at the University of Balearic Isles. During a period of 6 months and after University’s regular courses, I’ve approved 3 exams in Spanish, oral and write form.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Optimum knowledge of Windows 2000 and XP and all applicatives
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Able to negotiate international contracts
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Natural propensity to interpersonal relations due to a long period of no-profit work for some Italian voluntary associations and to social service executed instead of military service.
• Full availability to work in a foreign country, to travel in Italy and abroad, also for long periods of time.