Authorized to work in: United States, Bahrain, Kuwait Present Location: India, Bangalore Relocation: European Union, United States, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
O B J E C T I V E
• To achieve higher growth through a continuous learning process and to make productive contribution to the Organization. To become successful professional in the mechanical field and to work.
P E R S O N A L S K I L L S
• Responsible, Comprehensive problem solving abilities, Willingness to Study, Team facilitator, Skilled work, Dedicated.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
P R O F E S I O N A L E X P E R I E N C E :
• Worked as Junior Engineer (operator) in Production & Design Dept at `Auto CNC' Machining Ltd (ISO 9001-2001, ISO TS 16949 -2002 certified) From July 2005 to 2007 may.
• Worked as Quality & Design Engineer (Auto Cad) at `Kraft werk india' pvt.ltd (ISO 9001-2001)From July 2007 to Dec 2007.
• Working as Design Engineer (Auto Cad) at “ECIE IMPACT pvt.ltd”. Since Jan 2008 still continuing
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
A C A D E M I C Q U A L I F I C A T I O N
• SSLC From karnataka secondary education examination board (1999) (55.20%).
• P U C from Govt. P U College Uppinangady (2001) (43.50%) (PCMB).
• Diploma In Mechanical Engineering through
Govt. of Karnataka Dept of Technical Education Bangalore. (2005) (60.20%).
FIRST YEAR 56.41%
SECOND YEAR 59.75%
THIRD YEAR 64.45%
•Pipe design LEAD course from "DESIGN TEQUINIC" Bangalore.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
C O M P U T E R S K I L S
Languages : Basic of `C'.
Operating Systems Known : Windows 98, 2000, XP.
Graphic Designing : AUTO CAD,Solid works.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Excellent comunication with design members, Problam solving ability.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]