CV Mechanical Piping Engineer - With 2 years of piping engineering
Mechanical Piping Engineer - With 2 years of piping engineering
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Mechanical Piping Engineer - With 2 years of piping engineering - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in Mechanical (Power) Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Egypt Present Location: Egypt, Cairo Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Please find my Resume, since it gives me a great pleasure to register my resume to your successful company.
I have graduate on 2005 from Higher Technological Institute (10th of Ramadan) with GPA 2.29, Grade C and I had Grade A on the graduation project and my project was study for heat transfer through helical pipe.
I joint Consolidated Contractors Company (CCC) in 20th of June, 2006 for Khursanyia Gas Plant Project (KGPP) in Saudi Arabia as Jr. Technical Office Engineer; I had worked also as an instructor in Canadian International College (CIC) for semester.
I had an internship in the years of my study in the field of HVAC which was my majority in my under graduate study with York International Company for 6 Months in Maintenance Dept. as Maintenance Engineer, Miricond Office For Air condition and Refrigeration Maintenance for 3 Months and I have experience in Machine Design from my study in the undergraduate studies and my interest in this field.
I have MS. Office skills as user and I have good knowledge in AutoCAD, Solid Works 2005 and Ideas.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Mechanical office Engineer, Consolidated Contractors Company (CCIC).
• Supervising the group of preparation for the Test Packs.
• Prepare the estimation number of the Test Pack for the entire project.
• Supervise the pre-limitation of the Test Pack on the Process and instrument Diagram (PID).
• Prepare the Test Pack format that meet the requirement of the client
• Monitoring the data base update.
• Ensure the proper training for the newly coming Draftsman
• Leading a group of draftsman in marking up the Isometrics
• Assist the site engineer in the equipment data needed.
• Raising the Request for the information for equipment and piping problems.
• Give the fabrication shop and the site the type of insulation and the coating used for painting the pipes.
Instructor, Canadian International Collage (CIC).
• Teaching assistance for four main subject
- Introduction to fluid dynamics.
- Introduction to mechanics.
- Introduction to AutoCAD.
- Fluid dynamics.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Maintenance Engineer, York international company for refrigerant and air conditioning. May 2005- July 2005
• The maintenance of the chillers (reciprocating and centrifugal).
• Over haul for the centrifugal compressors.
• Maintenance of pumps used in the air conditioning water system.
• Maintenance of the check valves.
B.Sc. Degree Mechanical Engineering
Higher Technological Institute, (10th of Ramadan)
Concentration in Heat Transfer, HVAC Design, Design of the Mechanical Parts; graduated with 2.29 G.P.A.
Graduation Project: Heat Transfer Through Helical Pipe.
Project Grade: Excellent.
• Attend flashing and cleaning of the water system with METTO Co.
• Installation seven centrifugal chillers in city stars (7000 T.R, 75 hp.)
Maintenance Engineer, York international company for refrigerant and air conditioning. May 2004 - July 2004
• Over view on the control systems for York Chillers.
• Defining the different types of chillers.
• The maintenance of the AHU
• The structure of the maintenance dept.
• Over haul for the reciprocating compressor.
• The solid stator for the electrical motor used in the centrifugal chillers.
Maintenance Engineer, Miricond company for refrigerant and air conditioning. May 2003 - July 2003
• Over haul for forced cooling tower.
• The recharging of the refrigerant in the chillers.
• Introduction on the central Air conditioning.
Maintenance Engineer, El Mohandas Car. May 2002- July 2002
• Introduction to diesel engine and its parts.
• The adjustment of the oil mixer in the diesel Engine.
• The over haul for the fuel engine.
• The installation of the vehicle A.C.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• MS Word, MS Excel, Power point.
• Solid Works 2005, AutoCAD 2004
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Good construction background combines with engineering experience.
• Good HVAC design knowledge.
• Knowledge of design for the mechanical parts.
• Knowledge in piping standard (Saudi Armco stander, ASME 31).
• Skilled at learning new concepts quickly, working well under pressure, and communicating ideas clearly and effectively.
• Good knowledge for preparing the Isometric drawings and the workshop drawings.
• Enthusiastic and experienced in overseas travel.
• Knowledge of Ceasar 2
• Knowledge of elementary stress analysis
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
To join a successive company that helps in my development and gives me a challengeable environment to prove myself.