Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Experienced Office Manager, Administrative Assistant - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Columbia, United States Citizenship:United States
English United States Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in College Prep Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States Present Location: United States, Columbia, Ms Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Objective: To secure a successful and long-term position in which I am able to utilize those assets that have proven successful in my overall professional experience. I have Tight and efficient leadership ability, as well as strong team player abilities, with a Professional and friendly work attitude.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
10/2006 – 9/2008 Central Financial Services, Inc. Hattiesburg, Ms
• Supervised all day to day operations of the office
• Reviewed loans applications and Credit Bureau information for loan
• Approved Loans
• Supervised daily cash drawer and deposits
• Supervised delinquent accounts
• Processed and attended court on all Legal accounts
• Will provide more information on duties performed upon request
Supervisor- David Monsour (601) 485-0940
2/1997 – 10/2006 Central Financial Services, Inc. Columbia, Ms
• Processing Loan Applications
• Cash Drawer
• Phone Solicitations
Supervisor – Teddy Rigdon (601) 776-6979
2/1996 – 2/1997 Republic Finance, Inc. Columbia, Ms
• General office, phones, filing, etc.
• Cash Drawer
6/1996 – 1/1996 Pearl River Forest Products, Foxworth, Ms
• Managed Weekly Payroll
• Produced A/R reports, Cash flow Reports, Midmonth/End of
month reports within deadline requirements.
• Data Entry of all man-hours and materials on a daily basis.
• Responsible for the weekly costing out and billing of all extra work
• Performed customer service regarding invoicing, collections, and
Alternative payment arrangements.
• Processed daily cash receipts.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Graduate of East Marion High School, class of 1985.
Two years of studies in Business Technology, at Pearl River
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Ms Windows * Ms Word* Loan Master*Word Perfect*Power Point,
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]