Location (Residence): shahabad markanda, India Citizenship:India
English United States, English Australian, Finnish Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in mechanical engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: india, roorkee Relocation: India
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Pursued B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering from Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra.Willing to face challenges and have commitment & drive to succeed.
I am looking forward to build my career in R&D, Product Designing, Production where I would leverage my caliber, abilities and technical knowledge into a rewarding contribution towards meeting organizational goals.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
One Year Exp. in KIRBY BUILDINGS SYSTEMS PVT LTD.
Presently working in EVEREST INDUSTRIES LTD. As PRODUCTION ENGINEER.
• Presently working in three rotational shifts.
• Presently looking for Build/up section i.e Primary section (C.P Station, Finishing ,Cutting & Shearing)
• Presently handling the manpower strength of about 50-75 workers.
• Able to read any type of drawing of Primary Section.
• Presently working in Welding & Finishing/Clearing deptt. ( with Online &
• Off-line jobs)
• Able to work in any environment.
• Presently working as Senior Employee.
• Good knowledge of Site Erection.
• Able to solve the site problems.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Examination School / College Board / University Year of passing %
B. Tech Shri Krishan Institute of Engineering & Technology Kurukshetra
University 2007 78.65
10+2 Government Senior Secondary School HBSE 2002 68.40
S.S.C D.A.V. School Shahabad (M) HBSE 2000 76.00
Operating System: Windows 98/XP/2000.
Top in 4th semester in the college
3rd Place in the Kurukshetra University in 5th semester
Top in 6th semester in the college
Top in 7th & 8th semester in the college & 4th Place in Kurukshetra University
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
AUTO/CAD , PRO/E
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Extra Curricular Activities:
member of an ISTE Society
1st in GD organized by ISTE
Active Participation in NCC Camp.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]