English United Kingdom, English Ireland Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in Maths Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: Ireland, Donegal Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I have the ability to grasp new ideas and integrate them into desired results. I can work efficiently under pressure. I have excellent common sense, judgement and decision making abilities. I am a self-motivated, hard working individual.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I worked here for two years after I left school filleting and processing fish. Then I packed them in containers ready for delivery.
I worked as part of a team as a deckhand during the salmon season operating winches and hauling in nets, then sorting through the fish. During the crab season I worked as a deckhand taking in pots, emptying them and getting the pots ready for the next toe. Sometimes both these jobs involved long shifts.
First Mate and Crane Operator
My job was taking care of the crew and overseeing that everything is done on the boat. I was a watchman on the bridge. I was in charge of five men on the boat, keeping them safe. I was in head of processing fish, pulling the catches on board with a crane and making sure the nets are all in order ready to fish again.
I worked for a plasterer for two years working with a four man team preparing and skimming the inside of houses and sand and cementing the outsides.
I went back to working as a deckhand this last two years in between training and completing all the necessary certificates for working on the oil rigs.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Safe Pass Course
• Basic Offshore Safety, Induction and Emergency Training including APP Combined Lifejacket and Re-breather Certificate.
• Basic Safety and Emergency Preparedness including HUET, LAPP combined Lifejacket and Re-breather and Ebs to NOGEPA standard.
• Basic Safety and Emergency Preparedness Training for OLF.
• UK00A- General Medical Standards of Fitness for Designated Offshore Employees.
• Basic Fire fighting and First Aid.
• Falck Nutec, Pan European OLE Approved and OPITO approved.
• A three day Banks man/Slinging Course
• A three day Rigging and Slinging lifting operations course. I have full understanding of LOLER rules and regulations
• Construction Skills Register Card.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Basic computer skills
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
I am a keen footballer participating in my local football team. I like to go swimming in my spare time at my local leisure centre and while there I like to work out in the gym.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I have a full clean Irish driving licence.
I am available for full-time work.