Location (Residence): shawbury, United Kingdom Citizenship:United Kingdom
English United Kingdom Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in Marine Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: UK (in particular) Present Location: England, Shrewsbury Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am currently in the process of leaving the Royal Navy where i have served for 4 years as a marine engineering technician. i am now pursuing a carreer in the offshore oil industry where i believe my skills will be best used.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
2002-2004 worked for Octopus Electrical, putting together and wiring pre-fabricated wiring looms.
oct 2004-present worked as a marine engineering technician in the royal navy
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Maths, English, German, Double Science, Design technology Resistant Materials Grade D GCSE
Geography Certificat of merit
Professional|OPS for MEMOC (Parts A and B) (DQ50)|Navy|
NBCD|Intermediate Sea Safety Course|Navy|
NVQ level 2 in marine engineering
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Basic computer literacy taught at school
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Ships fire fighter
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I am a keen worker and quick learner ready to face the fresh challenges a career in the oil industry has to offer me.
i enjoy fishing, reading and keeping fit.