Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in STAAD Structural Engineer - Offshore ANSYS, STAAD, SACS - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Mumbai, India Citizenship:India
Hindi, Marathi Other:
English United Kingdom
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Structural engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Mumbai Relocation: European Union, Hong Kong, Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, United Arab Emirates
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I have 2 years of experience in Oil & Gas Structural design field.
Currently I am working with NPCC engineering LTD. I am looking for a job in structural design in offshore industry.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Designation : Discipline Engineer - Structural
Work Exp. : 3rd Jan 2008 till date
Company : National Petroleum Construction Company (NPCC) Engineering Ltd, Mumbai.
Project: : 1. Maersk Oil Qatar well head platform Project: Analysis and design of bridge and Flare and a tripod using SACS software.
2. ADMA OPCO Integrated Gas development project: On bottom stability, Lifting, Load out and transportation analysis of deck US 40/24 & US40/56 using SACS softwate.
3. Turkish Petroleum Corporation; Western Black Sea Well head platform Bid- Launch, Floatation & upending analysis of a jacket using SACS software.
4. British Gas India; PPA Process Platform Modification Project: Analysis and strengthening of Gas treatment Module of PPA platform.
5. British Gas India; PL well head Platform Hydra feed Project: Transportation, load out (by skidding) analysis of PL platform deck helideck structure.
Designation : Executive Structural Engineer
Work Exp. : September 2006 to Dec 2007
Company : Larson & Toubro Pvt. Ltd, Mumbai
1. Cyclemax Continuous Catalyst Regenerator Unit (CCR) HPCL, Mumbai
2. Panipat Naphtha Cracker Project IOCL, Panipat.
3. Methanol and CO plant Saudi formaldehyde Chemical company ltd.
Proposals : 1. Singapore parallel train project , Exxon Mobil Singapore
2. Ammonia syn gas generation plant(GNFC)
Key Responsibilities : - Analysis and Design of RC and Steel Structures (Pipe Rack,
Control Valve Deck, Stack, Substation Building) using STAAD.Pro.
- Lifting Analysis of Radiant Panels and Platforms.
- Integral Analysis of a Equipment tower in CCR project.
- Checking and approving Fabrication Drawings.
-Design of Combined Foundation Subjected to Bi-axial Moment,
- Site Visit to Panipat for IOCL project to clear site queries.
- Design of RCC Oil pits having size 16m x 11m.
- Supervising the work of Draughtsman.
- Co-ordination with other engineering disciplines and agencies.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
2004-06 M.Tech “Structural Engineering” IIT Bombay, India.
Advanced Structural Mechanics Structural Dynamics
Introduction to offshore structures Finite Element Methods
Numerical Methods Earthquake Engineering
M.Tech Dissertation: Vibration control of Buildings using Passive Energy Dissipation Devices under the supervision of Prof. Ravi Sinha (Civil Engineering Department, IIT Bombay).
2000-04 Bachelor’s in Civil Engineering Govt. College of Engg, Pune, India.
Grade Obtained: 1st class with Distinction. (69.27%)
1999-00 Higher Secondary Education Pune Board, Maharashtra, India.
Grade Obtained: 1st class with Distinction. ( 85.67%)
1997-98 S.S.C. Pune Board, Maharashtra, India.
Grade Obtained: 1st class with Distinction. ( 88.40%)
Secured 2nd rank in Pune University in Final Year of BE Civil.
Secured 6th rank in Pune University in Third Year of BE Civil.
Secured 4th rank in Pune University in Second Year of BE Civil.