CV R & D, QA, QC and ISO 9001:2000 Management Representative and Project Manager
R & D, QA, QC and ISO 9001:2000 Management Representative and Project Manager
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in R & D, QA, QC and ISO 9001:2000 Management Representative and Project Manager - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Nairobi, Kenya Citizenship:Zimbabwe
English South Africa Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in BSc Applied Chemistry Honours Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Angola, Botswana, Eritrea, Kenya, Malawi, Namibia, Singapore, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia Present Location: Kenya, Nairobi Relocation: Angola, Botswana, Ghana, Lesotho, Malawi, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Dear Sir/ Madam
I am a holder of BSc Applied Chemistry from NUST Zimbabwe. I have experience in Research and Development, New Product Development, Quality Control and Quality Assurance Systems, ISO 9001:2000 Internal auditing and I have worked as an ISO 9001:2000 Project Manager and Management Representative.
I have 2 1/2 years senior management Experience working as a Technical Manager and Chief Technical Manager respectively.
I will be grateful if you can consider my application.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
7 1/2 Research and Development experience working as a Laboratory Chemist, R & D Chemist and Technical Manager.
Experience in New Product Development, Product Reformulations, ISO 9001:2000 and QC and QA systems.
Experienced in Supervision and running the Technical Department at Senior Management level for the past 2 1/2 years.
Experienced in waste disposal and management programmes.
Experienced in Good Manufacturing Practises and Good Laboratory PRactices
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1. BSc Applied Chemistry from NUST Zimbabwe. Passed wityh an Upper Second Class (2.1)
2. Advanced level megering in Maths B, Chemistry, B and Bilogy, C
3. ISO 9001:2000 internal auditing course
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
1. Sage Line 500 Manufacturing Systems
2. Tetra 2000 Manufacturing Systems
3. Microsoft word, Power point, Excel, Internet and outlook express
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
1. Research and Development
2. Product formulations an reformulations
3. ISO 9001:2000 Management representative
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
1. Hard working and has the ability to work under pressure without supervision.
2. Have experience, having worked in several industries.