CV Chef, 20 years+ experience, Indian Merchant Navy cum Foreign going vessels
Chef, 20 years+ experience, Indian Merchant Navy cum Foreign going vessels
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Chef, 20 years+ experience, Indian Merchant Navy cum Foreign going vessels - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Boca raton , United States Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in English, Marathi, Hindi, Maths, Science Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States Present Location: United States, Florida Relocation: United States, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Hardworking, Sober habits, Disciplined, Well Behaved, Highly Experienced, Can Handle any catering jobs.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Indian Lazziz Cuisine, Clearwater Tampa, Florida (2008 – 2008)
Worked as an Indian chef, a Chinese cook and managed the restaurant.
(2006 – 2008)
Worked for Chevron, Mobil and Sonoco Gas Station in U.S. as a cashier.
Dunkin Donutes, Florida (2001 – 2006)
Worked as a baker and cashier.
Indian Merchant Navy cum Foreign going vessels (1984 - 2001)
Sailed as an Indian Chef cum catering officer.
Golden Falcon Catering and Camp Service (1981 -1983)
Worked in Abu Dhabi on onshore drilling rigs as a continental cook.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
St. Anthony’s High School, Bombay.
Hotel Management in cookery and bakery
All STCW Courses
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Excellent in Indian, Continental, Chinese and Italian Cuisines.
• Complete store management
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]