Location (Residence): glasgow, United Kingdom Citizenship:United Kingdom
English United Kingdom Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in english Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular) Present Location: uk, glasgow Relocation: United States, United States
Control Room Operator
Health & Safety
Health & Safety
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
An effective, motivated and conscientious MULTI SKILLED OPERATOR MAINTAINER with a diverse operational background. Possessing good leadership and communication skills, highly experienced in directing tight knit teams. Logical and pragmatic, with the ability to detect issues and generate solutions in a demanding and fast paced environment. Looking for a new challenge and long term career.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
22 years served royal navy submariner.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
A career which started in 1986 within the Submarine service of the Royal Navy. Progressing to Leading Seaman Operator Maintainer. Currently Assistant Duty Naval Base Officer, Responsible for initiating and controlling emergency procedures within the Naval Base including Nuclear Accident Response Organisation, also acting as QHM during the silent hours and at weekends.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Prioritised tasks and available resources to effectively meet objectives and needs. This involved team development and co-ordination to ensure that a broad task, which required delegation of smaller tasks, ran efficiently and smoothly
• Experienced at providing a high quality training environment, including assessment of skilled and semi-skilled staff on progress in both classroom and simulator environments.
• Trained junior staff members in the theory, operation, maintenance and testing of submarine sensor equipment.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
NEBOSH General Certificate.
Advanced Fire Fighting.
HSE First Aid.
Educated to GCSE standard in 5 subjects including English and Mathematics.
Leading Rates Leadership Course ( ILM 1).
Currently undertaking ECDL.