CV Welding and piping inspector with turnover and hydro experience
Welding and piping inspector with turnover and hydro experience
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Welding and piping inspector with turnover and hydro experience - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
English Canadian Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in Welding Engineering technology Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States Present Location: canada, Sydney Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Plant (Refinery, Gas...)
Plant (Refinery, Gas...)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am currently at the Major Canadian Natural Resources Horizon site in Alberta Canada, looking for future opportunities!!
Over 15 years employed in the Welding Industry in variety of positions from a pipe and structural welder, and structural fabricator, to Welding/Fabricator Supervisor. For the past couple of years, I have been a CWB level 1 welding inspector. I have extensive experience in shipyard, fabrication shop, and pressure vessel operations, and Oil Sands Operations.I am a community minded individual with an excellent work ethic. Schedule to write CWB level 2 in Nov.2008.
Relevant Skills and Abilities
• Able to handle a wide variety of tasks simultaneously and efficiently
• Supervisor skills, team leader, but also an effective team member
• Facilitation skills, training workshops, coaching, etc.
• Ability to define, prioritize and achieve realistic goals and objectives
Mar 2002-Apr 2002 Cherubini’s Fabrication
Quality Control Personnel
Jan 2002-Mar 2002 Highland Resources Ltd.
100 Military Rd., Sydney, N.S.
Welding Instructor, Night classes
July 1993-Oct 1999 Variety of Welding Projects including King of Cats at the Irving Oil Refinery Expansion, ship repair in Port Weller Dry Dock and boiler repair during shut downs at Nova Scotia power stations
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Education, Certifications and Training
• Certified CWB Level 1 Welding Inspector and Welding Supervisor. Will be level 2 certified in Nov. 2008
• 2002 Survival Systems Training, Off shore Basic Survival training, H2S Recognition course, Donut Familiarization, Marine Emergency Duties A1 and Skyscape
• 2001 Highland Resources Ltd., Welding Engineering Technician Program and Module Program by Gooderham Center
• 1992 NSCC, Marconi Campus, Metal Fabrication – Certified CWB Block II Fabrication
• 1990 NSCC, Sydney Campus, Basic Welding and High Pressure Pipe
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Computer Skills Excel- Word
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
I am a great team player and a leader of sort not a follower!
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]