Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in QUALITY CONTROL CSWIP WELDING INSPECTOR. PCN Level 2 PT & MPI - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): cupar, United Kingdom Citizenship:United Kingdom
English United Kingdom Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in CITY and GUILDS WELDING ENGINEERING Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: scotland, fife Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am a qualified welding inspector with a CSWIP 3.1 qualification aswell as PCN Level2 PT and MPI. I have a current valid offshore survival certificate and medicals. I am have most recently been employed by Acergy on a Lay Barge as a QA/QC Welding inspector off shore Brazil. I am now looking for further employment with immediate effect.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Since serving my apprenticeship in the research and development side of the shipbuilding industry for the Military of Defence, I have spent over 20 years working in the Oil and Gas Industry. I hold a current CSWIP 3.1 Inspection Certificate and Off Shore Survival Certificates. I have a broad skill base of Welding, Welding Inspection, Fabricating and Pipefitting, gained in the various positions held both On and Off Shore in the UK and overseas. I am aware of the importance of Health & Safety and the necessity for Standard Operating Procedures. I possess good communication skills which are essential within a multidisciplinary team to ensure safe and effective working.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• CITY & GUILDS WELDING ENGINEERING CRAFT STUDIES. CITY & GUILDS FABRICATION(1991)
• WELDING INSPECTION AND QUALITY CONTROL. 1987-1990
• PCN Level 2 MAGNETIC PARTICLE INSPECTION(Oct 08)
• PCN Level 2 DYE PENETRANT INSPECTION (Oct 08)
• ORBITAL WELDING COURSES IN WIRE FEED & FUSION HEAD.
• CSWIP 3.1 Inspection (MAY 2006
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
I am competent in using the computer for internet, e-mail and for inputting and retrieving data.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Off shore survival certificates and medicals. Full driving license.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]