CV Professional licence (BSc) Instrumentation for Oil Exploration and Exploitation
Professional licence (BSc) Instrumentation for Oil Exploration and Exploitation
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Professional licence (BSc) Instrumentation for Oil Exploration and Exploitation - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): saint jean de braye, France Citizenship:France
French Standard Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Professional licence (BSc) Instrumentation for Oil Exploration and Exploitation. Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: France, Orleans Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am student in Professional licence (BSc) Instrumentation for Oil Exploration and Exploitation and I am looking for a 4 months training course.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
August 2008 LUK FRANCE SHAEFFER, car clutch design and production.
• Carried out production check and test.
October 2007 to July 2008 Different jobs in London, England.
October 2006 to August 2007 EUROPEENNE D’EMBOUTEILLAGE, soft drink industry.
Utility department technician.
• Preventive and curative maintenance.
• Handling of energy zones, network steams, compressed air, drinking water and wastewater treatment plant and bore well.
• Stand-by duty and 3 shift work.
2005 LYONNAISE DES EAUX SUEZ, wastewater treatment plant.
• Control system survey.
• Curative maintenance.
From 2002 to 2005 , different jobs every summer, tree nursery employee, city employee, bakery, and truck farming employee.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Professional Bachelor of Science
Instrumental Techniques for Petroleum Exploration and Exploitation
To Train Managers well-versed in field applications :
- Specialized in Instrumentation and Data Acquisition and Processing for the Production and the new
- With skills in Geosciences (geology, geophysics and reservoirs)
- With good linguistic abilities for Off-shore jobs
- Who can adapt quickly to new technologies
Measurement and data acquisition techniques
Real-Time remote measurements
Noise sources and errors in numerical systems
ELECTRONICS - ELECTROTECHNIQUE
Analogical and numerical electronics
MATHEMATICS AND SIGNAL PROCESSING
Fourier series and Fourier transform
Convolution, correlation, cross-correlation of a
signal with itself
Digital signal processing and filtering (notions)
HYDRAULICS and FLUID MECHANICS
Incompressible fuid dynamics
Pumping network systems
MECHANICS and MATERIALS
Strength of materials
Storage within sediments
Exploration – Prospecting methods
Log Tools (Facies interpretation and Log
Geophysics data acquisition and treatment
Sediment areas and systems
Hydrocarbons in crude oil
Spectroscopic and separative analysis
HYGIENICS and SECURITY
ADDITIONAL BUSINESS SKILLS
Management – Project Management
420 h Scientific and Technological SYLLABUS Teaching
PETROLEUM PROFESSIONAL TRAINING
Seismic techniques and Signal processing
Drilling and wells
Analysis and drilling parameters
CGG Veritas, Géoservices, GEP, SALTEL
Industries, TOTAL SA, UFIP(CSEP)…
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Personal and regular use of internet and Microsoft Office.
Software notion: PL7 pro (Schneider Electric), STEP 7 (Siemens) and LABVIEW
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Holder of EUROPEAN FIRST AID CERTIFICATE since September 2008.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Reading of French scientific magazine like science et vie and science et avenir.
Interest for the photography.
Sports: Jogging, swimming, riding