Location (Residence): New Plymouth, New Zealand Citizenship:United Kingdom
English United Kingdom Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in Mechanics Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: UK (in particular), New Zealand Present Location: New Zealand, New Plymouth Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I wish to be onsidered for any Mechanical positions that you have available and I am willing to relocate. My workmanship is of the highest Quality and I maintain those standards in everything I do.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I have been in the Automotive Industry since leaving school in one capacity or another. I started as a basic mechanic and have had a variety of positions since then such as Technical Advisor, Technical Trainer, Training Manager all the time within the Automotive industry
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Btec National Cert in Motor vehicle Management C&G Motor vehicle mechanics craft studies C&G Agricultural & Horticultural Engineering, C&G in Teaching Adult learners stage 1, Advanced Automotive Engineer (The Institute of the motor industry) WOF Inspection certificate O Level Maths O Level English
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
I am literate in word, excel and in comiling e-mails, and creating folders, and attaching files etc.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]