Location (Residence): senoia, United States Citizenship:United States
English United States Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in Machine Tool Technology Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States Present Location: USA, Senoia Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Tool & Die Product Line Engineer
• Fabricate and machine tooling for Product Line.
• Repair Tooling on Product Line.
• Assist other Engineers with drawings, sketches and blue prints.
• Evalute blue prints and drawings for errors and revisions.
• Machine work consist of sawing, milling, turning, boring, welding and cutting.
• Review tooling and fixtures for any updates and maintenance.
01/1998 – 06/2008 Delta Airlines Atlanta, GA
Machinist working in Power Plant Machine Shop
• Repairing aircraft parts using Mills, Lathes, Jig Grinders and EDM Machines while maintaining F.A.A. standards. Brands such as LeBlond, Fosdick, Bridgeport and Okuma used.
• Experience with horizontal and vertical type Mills, Lathes, Jig Grinders O.D and I.D.
• Machined various tooling request and job shop type work.
• Assisted in rough draft and blue printing of aircraft and hanger tooling.
• Machined and repaired part fixtures.
• Worked on Hangar Piece Parts brought in by A&P Mechanics to have modification work done.
• Daily use and inspection of precision tools such as Micrometers, Dial Calipers, Telescope and Boring Gauges.
• Welded and Fabricated Aircraft fixtures and aircrafts when needed. Currently a certified aircraft welder by Delta Airlines.
• Order aircraft repair parts and supplies. Use GEM & SAP to track and control movements of parts. Maintain and monitor records for billing accuracy.
• Involved with Daily Inspections of FAA Manuals to make sure they are current and up to date.
• Worked with various Vendors such as MSC, Grainger, Home Depot, Lowe’s while supporting Hanger Maintenance Department at Delta Airlines.
• Made weekly sales calls to potential and already established customers to deliver and pick-up orders or materials.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Forest Park High School – Graduated 1989
Griffin Tech – Machinist Degree Earned 2001
Certified Aircraft Welding at Delta Airlines