CV Oil Gas Recruiting Consultant + Personnel Outsourcing Manager
Oil Gas Recruiting Consultant + Personnel Outsourcing Manager
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Oil Gas Recruiting Consultant + Personnel Outsourcing Manager - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Spanish Peru Other:
Dutch Standard, English United States
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Construction Management Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Peru, Venezuela Present Location: Venezuela, Maracaibo Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
CURRENT ABILITIES AND ACHIEVEMENTS
Wide experience in the construction, administration and oil & gas industry businesses (including recruitment).
I am a registered architect with a Post Graduate Degree earned in Holland. I have obtained valuable field and office experience in liaising and dealing with potential contractors, customers and employees of different cultures, nationalities and backgrounds, successfully achieving all the set goals. 08 years ago, I have started specializing in the Personnel Supply business, being responsible for managing all the areas in a Staffing Outsourcing Company.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
CONTRIBUTIONS & BENEFITS
Experience and database immediate availability.
I have my own client and employee database that could be put at your company's goals disposal so as to obtain new projects or give support with suitable candidates for positions already requested. Also, I am confident that I can make further contacts where necessary, in line with your company’s plans and suggestions. I am available for full time job.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
- Registered Member of Peruvian School of Architects (1999) Membership
- Post Graduate in Housing and Neighbourhood Design (1993)
Institute for Housing Studies (IHS), Rotterdam, THE NETHERLANDS
- Graduated of Architecture and Urban Planning (1992)
National University, Federico Villarreal, Lima – PERU
- Languages: SPANISH, ENGLISH, DUTCH.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Drafting and Presentations, AutoCad, METROPOLITAN INSTITUTE, Peru
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
COURSES & SKILLS
- Project Management Course, UNIVERSITY OF PIURA, Peru.
- Selection, Hiring & Administration, LEGIS, Venezuela.
- Labour Law Course: Ley Orgánica del Trabajo, LOPCYMAT, Venezuela.
- Prevention, Health, Safety & Environmental Issues, INPSASEL, Venezuela.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
All diplomas, educational and professional certificates, samples, references and designs are available upon request.