CV NDT Technician (7+ Years) overall 24 years Experience
NDT Technician (7+ Years) overall 24 years Experience
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in NDT Technician (7+ Years) overall 24 years Experience - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Bangalore, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Diploma in Mechanical engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United Arab Emirates Present Location: Saudi, Saudi Relocation: Singapore, South Africa, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates
Plant (Refinery, Gas...)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Presently working in Cooperheat, Saudi Arabia as NDT Technician Level 2. I am looking for a better opportunity ( Offshore Job ). Seeking an assignment to utilize my NDT skills and knowledge which would utilize my intellectual and interpersonal skills
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
NDT Technician with over 7 years of hands-on experience in the RT, UT, MPI and DPI
Methods of NDT in fabrication as well as maintenance inspections. I started my career as a NDT Trainee and later Qualified to Level I and Level II in the said NDT methods in an NDT company
In India. For the first 5 Years I gained experience performing NDT at various petrochemical and power generation constructions Projects in India. For the past 2 years, I have been working in STORK-COOPERHEAT Company and seconded to their major(Oil &Gas ) Clients.
The specific areas of my experience consist of the following:
1) Operating Gamma-ray radiography, radiographic film processing and interpretation of radiographs for weld and corrosion examinations.
2) Normal and Shear wave ultrasonic inspections for the purpose of thickness gauging, corrosion surveys and weld examinations.
3) Performing Magnetic Particle inspections using permanent / A.C. magnetic yokes with visible / fluorescent magnetic particles and interpretation of indications.
4) Performing Dye Penetrant inspections using solvent removable visible/ fluorescent dyes
and interpretation of results for acceptance / rejection.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Qualifications : Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Technical Qualification : ASNT Level II in following NDT methods: