Location (Residence): Mesquite, United States Citizenship:United States
English United States Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
No Degree Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States Present Location: US, Dallas Relocation: United States, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
My career objective is both long term and short term. Short term I plan to provide excellent customer service to my clients as I learn their needs and make myself as helpful as I can in my position. Long-term, I plan to take that knowledge of excellent customer service to higher levels. As I find my strengths within any working environment, I know I will succeed to higher levels. It is not a matter of "if" but "when". I admit now I do not know what those will be, but with knowledge comes power, and that includes power over my future with anything I plan to do.
- Driven - Committed to Success
- Strong Customer Service
- Team Player
- Strategic Thinker
- Great Communicator
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Senior Sales Associate 2008-Present
Metro PCS Corporate Office – Customer Service Mesquite, TX
- Ensure opening and closing procedures are followed.
- Handle customer escalations.
- Maintained floor stocking levels.
- Performed operational duties including taking inventory, receiving product, activating customers, completing paperwork, resolving customer service issues.
- Seek outbound marketing and sales opportunities, both internal and external.
- Executed branding and/or sales plan.
Personal Banker 2008
First Convenience Bank – Customer Service Dallas, TX
- Receives cash and checks for deposit, verifies amounts, and looks for check endorsements.
- Examines cash carefully to guard against acceptance of counterfeit checks and identification.
- Enters transactions into computer and issue customer receipts.
- Sells and prepares money orders, cashiers checks, bank-to-bank wires, savings bonds, traveler’s checks and certificates of deposit.
- Processes western union wires and cash advances.
- Cross-sells bank services and products.
Assistant Membership Manager 2006-2008
24 Hour Fitness – Sales & Marketing Mesquite, TX
- Product sales and services.
- Weekend planning and production.
- Customer check in and one on one communication with members and customers.
- Organization and cleaning duties.
Reed Law & Associates – Customer Service & Human Resources Stillwater, OK
- Assistant in any job required by firm.
- Performed organizational and multi-tasking assignments.
- Customer service and paperwork.
- Record keeping of all personal data.
- Training and Development.
- Compensation, pensions, bonuses in liaison with Payroll.
Bank Teller 2004-2005
Stillwater National Bank – Customer Service & Product Sales Stillwater, OK
- Cashing checks, accepting commercial deposits, verifying cash when received.
- Filling change orders, working bags and preparing vault sales.
- Selling money orders, cashiers checks, and Travelers Checks, visa travel money, and gift cards.
- Performing cash advance on credit cards.
- Cashing or depositing savings bonds.
- Completing Currency Transaction report when necessary.
- Accepting TT&L payments.
- Accepting loan payments.
- Working commercial bags.
- Balancing cash drawer each day.
- Filling Commercial Customers requested change orders.
Shift Leader 2000-2004
Smoothie Factory – Customer Service & Product Sales and Human Resources Dallas, TX
- Explanation of nutrition and supplements to customers.
- Register duties, bank deposits, and accounts payable/receivable.
- Product sales; wholesale and retail.
- Accurate preparation of product orders and drinks in a timely manner.
- Managed employees and maintained a hospitable and clean environment.
- Training and Development.
- Performance Evaluation and Management.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Oklahoma State University Stillwater, OK
- Business Management
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]