Location (Residence): Perth, Australia Citizenship:Australia
English Australian Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in Maths, English, Geography and Human Biology Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: UK (in particular), Australia Present Location: Australia, Perth Relocation: Australia
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am an enthusiastic, self motivated person, looking for a change from mining industry. I recently left my previous employment in pursuit of work in a more sustainable roster then Four weeks on / One week off, I was evolved in. I have Experience in Fly/ Fly out life style, have been accommodated on several mine sites and have partaken in specific industry training.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I was until recently employed by Ertech as a Polywelding labourer where I was evolved in a Four week on / One week off roster. The majority of my time was spent lining evaporation ponds in BHP Billiton’s: Ravensthorpe Nickel Operation, with some time spent in Sinclair on a contract for Xstrata Nickel.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
I left High School after finishing and passing my exams. through working in the mining industry, I have received through provided training certificates in:
• Working at Heights
• Mechanical Safeguarding
• BHP Billiton’s Mine Safety Induction
• MARCSTA Mine Safety Induction
• Australian Police Clearance.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
I have a good knowledge of Microsoft and of it's programing.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
I am used to hard work, long hours and long swings. I am prepared for to work hard.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]