CV Project Manager Oil & Gas with former experience in remediation of soil & groundwater (oil spills)
Project Manager Oil & Gas with former experience in remediation of soil & groundwater (oil spills)
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Project Manager Oil & Gas with former experience in remediation of soil & groundwater (oil spills) - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Italian Standard Other:
English, French Standard, Spanish Traditional Sort
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Environmental Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: Italy, Florence Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am an Environmental Engineer, currently working as a Project manager in an Oil &Gas company
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
GE Oil & Gas, Global Services - Nuovo Pignone S.p.A. Florence, Italy
October 2006 to date Project Manager, Global Service Site Activities
Serving as project manager in the global service site activities department; my role included the following activities:
· support to internal request of personnel
· support to the planning of the site activities including all documentation requested by law
· presence at site as coordinator or planner
November 2003 – October 2006 Project Manager, Customer Claims
Assuming the role of project manager in the customer claim department (including warranty and customer satisfaction). The office is in charge of assistance on Nuovo Pignone products (steam and gas turbines, centrifugal compressors) after the client’s acceptance. Main tasks:
· official entry point for all warranty problems (area of intervention: the globe) of GE Oil & Gas products (limited to the jobs I look after)
· direct contact with the client to the higher hierarchical levels
· evaluating the claims of the customers along with the technical assistance department
· managing the warranty intervention including planning of timing and costs and the provision of skilled personnel and parts for the execution of the work
· coordination of supplier and subcontractors
October 2003 - January 2004 Consultant
Review of the documents of a bid related with all environmental activities on the retail stations in Italy.
Golder Associates Geoanalysis Rome and Turin, Italy
July 2002 to November 2002 Environmental Engineer
Cooperated in environmental site assessment.
April 2001 to June 2002 Resident Engineer c.o. ESSO
In the role of the internal contact for ESSO Italiana S.r.l. (Italian Subsidiary of ExxonMobil).
The job included:
· serving as Golder’s liaison to Esso
· revising technical reports and remediation designs of consultants
· helping in the process of environmental assessment finalized to land transaction of retail sites
· participating in steering committees
· editing replies to the requests of the authorities
· creating requisition orders using STRIPES (Esso SAP R/3 system)
· helping in monitoring costs and allocation of funds
· modifying and updating technical, logistical and economical databases
· keeping track of all the documents and deadlines of the sites under the control of the Global Remediation Group
· taking care of the paper and electronic archives
June 2000 to April 2001 Environmental Engineer
Involved in projects concerning the cleanup of soil and groundwater contaminated by hydrocarbons.
The job included:
· planning the best remediation technique
· superintending the construction of the plant
· superintending the preliminary investigation (including drilling and excavation operations and sampling of soil and groundwater)
· superintending decommissioning and underground tank removal operations
· editing technical reports
· coordinating and superintending the emergency measures realized for the containment of a hydrocarbons spill (Jet A1) caused by the crash of a tank truck
· Keeping after the relations with public authorities
S. S. Papadopulos & Associates, Inc. Bethesda, MD, USA
July 1999 to June 2000 Staff Hydrologist (long term internship)
Long term internship; involved in desktop and on-site field activities:
· revising hydrogeological models in support of legal actions.
· installing field monitoring equipment (data loggers and a weather station) in a limestone quarry in West Virginia where water of the Shenandoah River penetrating through a perforated karstic cave wall flooded the site
· optimizing pumping rates of the extraction wells at the Heleva landfill (Pennsylvania) EPA Superfund site. Designing a system for integrated use of measured field data and modelling results for determining the capture zone of the groundwater extraction system operated for site remediation purposes
· modelling a multiple-source pollution episode affecting a major industrial area in California. Work involved the definition of hydrogeologic parameters and source weight optimization.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
January 2003 to July 2003 post graduate course on energetic sources.
Università degli Studi di Roma La Sapienza, Italy, Environmental Engineering degree obtained 16 April 1999.
Final Thesis: design and development of a FORTRAN program to optimize cost of a remediation system based on extraction and injection wells. The result was obtained by means of an iterative procedure based on the combined use of Genetic Algorithms, USGS MODFLOW and MT3D.
Istituto Pio XII delle religiose dell’Assunzione, Maturità Scientifica, July 1988
Registrations & Certifications
Professional Engineer, Rome No. 21370
Team building at GE
Advanced finance for non-financial managers
Presentation skills at GE
Project Manager: the GE way
Course for 6S certification (quality system)
OSHA Hazardous Worker Certification System.
First Aid and CPR.
Professional Business development
STRIPES (ESSO SAP R/3 system) requisitioner
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Good knowledge of groundwater finite differences modelling programs, PEST2000, STRIPES (ESSO SAP R/3 system), ORACLE, BOM MRP; programming skills both in FORTRAN and PASCAL; at ease with IBM compatible personal computer; user of internet, MS programs (DOS, Windows, Office, Project), Golden Software Surfer, Corel Draw; basic knowledge of ArcView, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, AutoCAD.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
FAO (Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations) Rome, Italy
March 2005 Consultant
Professional translation of the document “Millenium Ecosystem Assessment”
August 2002 Consultant
Professional translation of the document “Crops and Drops”
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]