Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Electrical engineer, electronics, LNG gas, electrical officer - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
English, German Standard
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Electrical engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, Croatia, Norway Present Location: Croatia, RIjeka Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I have been working as an electrical engineer on board LPG and LNG tankers for the last 10 years. I have been responsible for correct and safe operation of ships power generating and propulsion plant, including the integrated control and safety system, fault finding in case of breakdown, spare parts and stock control to ensure that all the critical parts are available at all times, to reduce the break down period.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Responsible for correct and safe operation of ships power generating and propulsion plant, including the integrated control and safety system, fault finding in case of breakdown
• spare parts and stock control to ensure that all the critical parts are available at all times, to reduce the break down period.
• Supervise and do the maintenance of ships generators and electric motors, including the control and safety systems.
• Responsible for the main and distribution switchboards, including the low voltage distribution systems and MCC centers. Ensure they are always in good working order and available for navigation and cargo transfer operations.
• Perform function tests and maintenance of automation plant and refrigerating systems, including the steam turbine and boilers control. Perform calibration of sensors and transmitters, fault tracing and repair on the control systems
• Responsible for correct operation and maintenance of fire detection system and safety alarms
• Communication equipment and navigation equipment, ensure that they are always in good working order, plan the upgrade and repairs well in advance
• Periodic inspection of EX zone equipment and installations, to ensure that everything is according to industrial standards for hazardous areas.
• Participate in the electrical side safety work procedures
• Control of electrical spare parts, budget planning and following up, ensure that all electrical parts needed are ordered and supplied in good time to avoid unplanned PO's. Participate in dry dock and upgrade planning
• Overview and maintance of the PLC controlled systems, perform function checks and program changes to accomodate the changes in controlled process
• Assist Chief engineer in the mixed mechanical equipment maintenance
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1987 – 1991 Electrotechnical High School, Rijeka
Degree: Electronic technician
1991 – 1996 Faculty of electrical engineering and computing, Zagreb
Major: Industrial electronics
Degree: Master of Science in Electrical Engineering
1999 STCW A–VI/1 Basic safety training,
STCW VI/4-1 Medical first aid certificate
2000 STCW VI/3 Certificate of competence in advanced fire-fighting
STCW VI/2-1 Certificate of proficiency in survival craft and rescue boats operation