Arabic Tunisia Other:
English, French Standard
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Work sciences Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United Arab Emirates Present Location: Qatar, Doha Relocation: United Arab Emirates
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To occupy a strategic position in a flexible and growth-oriented organization where knowledge, competence and skill are recognized with a free hand to deploy quality procedures and to benefit the growth and effectiveness of the company I join
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
♣ WOQOD, DOHA Senior Supervisor/ LPG Sales (September 2007 till now)
• Achieve monthly targets for LPG sales, gross margins and customer acquisition
• Design, seek approval for and implement advertising and sale promotion activities to support sales and customer acquisition targets
• Maintain effective professional business relationships with external stakeholders such as transportation companies, building consultants and contractors
• Maintain effective administrative control for customer data base and accounts receivables
♣BUTAGAZ/ SHELL LPG Sales Supervisor (2003 – Till September 2007)
• Representing the company all over the central region of Tunisia
• Improving LPG sales in the region
• Animating the distribution channel
• Managing and developing existing clients/ principles
• Strengthen relations with existing customers
• Coordinating with department head to establish new clients/ contracts
• Covering financial, operational performance and market background status.
• Reviewing contracts terms and conditions on regular basis.
• Preparing annual budgets and business plans.
• Managing and maintaining good HSE level (distribution/ stock).
♣SHELL CO. / HR DPT, HR Coordinator (2000 -2003)
• Assisting in manpower planning & recruitment, development of succession planning, employee development, etc.
• In charge of Job and employees’ competence analysis.
• Establishing and achieving training plans for all the departments of SHELL.
• Developing functional performance management systems.
• Monitoring and supervising HR administrative functions.
• HR information system: ensuring monthly work KIPs.
• Maintaining and updating all records for employees, attendance leave salary, settlement of dues, etc.
• Ensuring medical check up for more than 350 workers.
• Organizing awareness sessions about health, safety and work life balance.
• Setting up of MHMS (Minimum Health Management System), health risk assessment, fitness to work, etc.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Successfully completed High School Diploma from Ibn Rashik Secondary School / Tunis 1994
Successfully completed university diploma in Work Sciences / Tunis 1998
• Computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Graphics, Access, etc)
• Training in Internal Audit
• Remuneration techniques
• Management Information System
• Project Management
• Negotiating skills, etc.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
- ms office, Ms Word, Excel, Access
Operating Systems - windows, PowerPoint, graphics...
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Strong and persuasive communication skills.
• Strong operations and sales skills.
• Management and monitoring of budgets.
• Ability to organize, lead and coach teams.
• A problem solver in relation to customer demands, supply and distribution matters.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Active participation in making SHELL won the Tunisian President’s prize for the best Social Responsibility in May 2003
• Contribute towards achieving 10% evolution in sales vs. +3% market evolution (2004 vs. 2003)
• Achievement of 0 accidents in work environment
• Active participation in the evolution of sales +4% vs. 3.8% market evolution (2005 vs. 2004)
• Active participation in making BUTAGAZ win “SHELL international limited Prize”: customers focus and channel optimization in Tunisia in 2006.
• Active participation in implementing Auto- Gas project in Doha, Qatar