CV Experienced in MARINE based ERP. Sailed around Several parts of the Globe
Experienced in MARINE based ERP. Sailed around Several parts of the Globe
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Experienced in MARINE based ERP. Sailed around Several parts of the Globe - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): chennai, India Citizenship:India
English, French Standard
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Electronics and Telecommunication Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Singapore, South Africa Present Location: India, Chennai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Experienced in MARINE based ERP.Sailed around Several parts of the Globe as an Implementation Engineer.Highly Experienced in User End Training and Basic Networking Needed onboard the Vessel.Good Communication with any kind of Crew onboard.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Job Profile : 1
April 2007 – : Worked as an “Implementation Engineer” in “TELEDATA INFORMATICS & MARINE SYSTEMS”
Area of Interest
Electronics Servicing & Assembling
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
• Extensive experience in Software Implementation on ERP.
• Hands on experience in VB based Application with SQL for Database.
• Good in SQL queries and LINUX commands.
• Implementation of Software Product on Marine division and User End Training for Ship & Office Crew on Various Countries.
• 6+ Months of Technical Experience as an Implementation Engineer in a well Famed MNC.
• Extensive Experience on Sailing Abroad for Implementation to “Far East”: Countries(Singapore,Kualalumpur,Malaysia,HochiMinh,Vietnam,Indonesia,Ballikpapan).
• Africa(Tanzania,Dar Es Salaam).
• Ability to adapt to newer technologies quickly and efficiently.
• Versatile Team player with good communication and problem solving skills.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]