CV Instrument Engineer - Middle East Automation & Controls Services
Instrument Engineer - Middle East Automation & Controls Services
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Instrument Engineer - Middle East Automation & Controls Services - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in electronics Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Pakistan Present Location: pakistan, lahore Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
• To work in a well reputed organization, which will provide me with a challenging environment so as to improve and hone my professional and inter-personal skills.
• To utilize my talent and skills for better performance of my duties and responsibilities.
• To meet overall goals for enhancement of organization / institution’s interest where I can grow professionally.
• To polish my qualities by professional growing
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Middle East Automation & Controls Services
Aug 2006 to Sep 2008
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Bachelor Of Technology
Accepted GPA 3
Diploma of Associate Engineering (D.A.E.)
Govt. Poly Techinic Institute Sargodha
Punjab board of Technical Education Lahore
Govt. High School No.1 Sargodha
Bachelor of Art’s
University of Sargodha
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Operating Systems: Windows 98 to XP
Tools: MS office
Other General Literacy
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Strong analytical, documentation, presentation and communication skills.
• Ability to follow the project plans strictly and delivers in time.
• Calculated realistic time lines and resources to accomplish the task.
• Ability to work under huge stress of deadlines, maintained team’s productivity and moral to the highest.
• Adaptable nature and ability to work with different teams in different environments and adjust very soon.
• Strong Belief in teamwork, hard and organized work, honesty, loyalty and the truth.
• Solution oriented.
• Very co-operative, friendly, hardworking, well planned, self-critic and decisive personality.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Troubleshooting of LPG System
• Basic Knowledge of field instruments
• Installation of instruments
• Auto Cad Drawings