CV Trainee Electrical Engineer - Siemens Pakistan Engineering Co
Trainee Electrical Engineer - Siemens Pakistan Engineering Co
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Trainee Electrical Engineer - Siemens Pakistan Engineering Co - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in Electrical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Pakistan Present Location: Pakistan, Karachi Relocation: European Union
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
With this letter and résumé, I would like to offer myself for a position with your company in Electrical Engineering that fully utilizes my professional and personal abilities.
My enthusiasm and dedication earned me rank 3rd (out of 140) in the Electrical Engineering program at the N.E.D University of Engineering and Technology, as well as several academic awards and honors outlined on the attached résumé.
Challenging projects have always attracted my interest. Both inside and outside the classroom, I have assumed leadership roles and have been able to creatively solve problems. In addition, I am efficient, organized, and detail oriented, and I believe in thorough follow-up.
I am interested in securing a position within your company where my abilities and qualifications can be fully applied for our mutual benefit. I welcome an opportunity to meet with you and elaborate on how I can make a substantial contribution to your company's profitability.
Thank you for your consideration.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Interned at Siemens Pakistan Engineering Co. Ltd during July 2007 in there Automation and Drives division, during internship I gained first hand knowledge of manufacturing processes of Motors and Alternators. Physical visualization of different types of machines gave me sound understanding of theoretical concepts.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical Engineering (2008)
N.E.D. University of Engineering and Technology, Karachi
B.E. Electrical Engineering Marks: 86% Rank: 3rd out of 140
Secondary School Certificate (2002)
Chiniot Islamia Public School, Karachi
Metric Science Marks: 84%
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Programming Languages: C, GW BASIC
Operating systems: MS DOS and WIN XP
Software: Multisim, MATLAB, MS Word and PowerPoint.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and networking skills.
• Innovative in ideas, options and proposing solutions to problem.
• Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
• Strong leadership ability; team motivator.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
• Holder of the Merit Scholarship offered by University.
• Awarded Medal and academic excellence certificate by Govt. Dehli Science College.
• Awarded Silver Medal by Chiniot Anjumn-e-Islamia on brilliant academic performance.
• Member of International Association of Engineers (IAEng)
• Awarded Letter of Appreciation for commendable contributions in Green Society . activities.