Bachelors in Architectural Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: egypt, cairo Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
In my endless commitment to enhance my knowledge and enrich my career path, I would like to have the opportunity to expose myself to new challenges by adding more academic and practical knowledge.
My Desired field is mainly Recruitment, in addition to sound acquaintance with fundamentals of other areas.
Aiming at joining a reputable entity, to keep up with the standards of excellence acquired. I’m approaching your eminent Organization to suit myself in a capacity that adds more challenge to my career path.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
AUGUST 2002 - TO - MAY 2004: AMR HELMY DESIGNS, EGYPT.
FEB 2004 - MAY 2004: SALES TEAM AUDITOR
APRIL 2003 - JANUARY 2004: SALES TEAM MANAGER
JANUARY 2003 - APRIL 2003: DESIGNER “A”
AUGUST 2002 - DECEMBER 2002: DESIGNER “B”
• Managing sales team members & set targets.
• Member of interviewing committee and selecting my team's members.
• Make monthly performance appraisal for sales team.
• Prepare Design Kitchens plans according to client needs & budget.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
•Diploma in the Art and Science of Neuro Linguistic Programming - International NLP Trainers Association, Egypt - 2006.
•Personal Selling- American University, Egypt.
•Communication Skills - Logic-consulting Group, Egypt - 2006.
•Principles of leadership - Lumacore, USA and scope, Egypt - 2005.
•Managing People - The Egyptian European Management Development Center, Egypt - 2003.
•Six Sigma Orange Belt - The American University, Egypt - 2003.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Full utilization of Microsoft office (Word, Excel & power point).
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Recruiter with engineering background, as well as, a proven track record of success in associated fields.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Oriented Individual & Practiced Manager in Addition to developer of people.