CV Electronics Technician with 20 years hands on experience of electrical units and Telecom
Electronics Technician with 20 years hands on experience of electrical units and Telecom
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Electronics Technician with 20 years hands on experience of electrical units and Telecom - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
English Zimbabwe Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in Telecom Technician Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Zimbabwe Present Location: Botswana, Gaborone Relocation: United States, Australia, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, New Zealand, South Africa, United States, Zambia, Zimbabwe
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I have worked extensively on railway signalling and telecommunication equipment.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
I hold an Ordinary Level High school certificate and City And Guilds Telecom Technicians certificates. I was also apprentice trained as a Signal Artisan.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
I am Computer literate and can create and save documents and also familiar with local area networks.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]