Location (Residence): amalner, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in PIPING Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: INDIA, MUMBAI Relocation: UK (in particular), United States, Australia, India, Singapore, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Subject:Application for the post of Piping Layout Desing Engineer
I am having +2½ Years of total experience in piping layout engineer.Presently I am working in Reliance-Bechtel joint venture. I am having experience in Design as well as construction of Refinery, Oil & Gas and Petrochemical field.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
+2 ½ Years of total work experience as a Piping Layout Engineer and Piping Engineer.
1) M/S BECREL ENGG. (P) LTD (Bechtel-Reliance JV), MUMBAI
From 11 June 2007 To till Date.
Designation : PIPING LAYOUT ENGINEER
Project : Jamnagar Export Refinery Project (JERP),Gujarat.
Involved in preparation of piping layout.
Involved in preparation of equipment modelling.
Involved in routing of sloped lines.
Involved in solving SER queiry.
Selection and placing of Supports.
Extraction and checking of Isometrics
Nozzle orientation according to layout requirement.
Piping review for valve access and for interference check using SPR.
Co-ordination with stress, electrical, instrumentation, civil structural departments.
2) RANDHAWA CONSTRUCTION COMPANY, VADODARA
From 1 June 2006 To 31 May 2007.
Designation –PLANNING OF PIPING ENGINEER
Project - Jamnagar Export Refinery Project (JERP), Gujarat
Planning & scheduling day by day & weekly
Planning as per workshop drawing
Planning of materials & fittings for fitup
Planning of welding & NDT clearance
Monitoring & Implementing
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1) PGDOM (Operation) - SCDL,PUNE (Pursing)
2) PIPING ENGINEERING (PGDPE) - Suvidya Institute of Technology, Mumbai
3) BE (MECHANICAL) - Government College Of Engineering, Jalgaon
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
1) PLANT DESIGN SYSTEM (PDS) ON VERSION 7.3
2) SMART PLANT REVIEW (SPR) ,MICROSTATION ,AUTO-CAD 2007
3) Auto-cad 2006, Knowledge of CEASER II
4) Familiar with International Design Codes & Standards like ASME ,IS,BS,API etc
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]