Location (Residence): PORBANDAR, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in B.E.(MECHANICAL) Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: INDIA, BARODA Relocation: Austria, Canada, India, Kuwait, Malaysia, Oman
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Subject: An application for the post of Piping Design Engineer.
With due respect to you, I have come to know from a reliable source, that there is a vacancy in your company for the post of Piping Design Engineer. I have completed Post Graduation Diploma in Piping Design Engineering and Construction from Trininty Academy of Professional Training, Pune. I have completed B.E. (Mechanical) at J.T. Mahajan College of Engineering from Jalgaon. So I am applying for the post of Piping Design Engineer. I have attached my C.V. with this application.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Sr No. Course Institute Board/University Year of Passing Percentage
1. P.G.D. In Piping Design Engg. & Construction Trinity Acedamy of Professional Training, Pune Autonomus Oct
2008 FIRST CLASS
2. B.E.(Mech) J.T.M.C.O.E; Faizpur NMU, Jalgaon July
Mechanical Govt. Poly. Porbandar T.E.B., Gandhinagar May
Piping Engg skills
• Sound knowledge of piping material, layout, stress analysis.
• conversant with international codes and standards like B31.1, B31.3.
• Preparation of P&ID, Plot Plan, Plant layout etc.
• Piping layout skills like piping isometrics, MTO.
• Stress analysis skills.
Project : Successfully complition of study project of ‘Gas Processing Plant’, priviously done by ‘TATA Consultancy’ for ‘ONGC’.