Spanish Mexican Other:
English United States
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Electronics Engineer Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Mexico Present Location: Mexico, Mazatlán Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
The enclosed resume will provide you with a brief outline of my experience and accomplishments. Give the combination of this factors, I am confidente I would quickly be valued as a contributing and vital member of your team. Your consideration of my qualifications is appreciated. Should you requiere additional information, I will be happy to accomodate you.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Industrial Safety, follow up and implementation of procedures according to the different programs (SSPA, NFPA,PRE) and Pipelines in PEMEX (Oil Company in Mexico).
• Electrical installations ﴾Residential and Industrial﴿.
• CNC (Computer Numerical Control) and Robots ABB Operator for the manufacturing of fork lift attachments. Metal Structure Development for the fork lift attachments. Layout, Read and interpret welding blue prints, Operate Oxygen Arc Cutting Equipment and flame cutting equipment.
• Responsible for designing Printed Circuit Boards, according to Customer specifications in compliance with the standards of Manufacturing PCB’s. (Training Provided in South Korea by SEHAN S.A.)
• Perform Technical service and Calibration to production equipment used in the Manufacturing of rechargeable batteries. Deal with a wide variety of technical problems.
• Quality Assurance ISO 9002.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]