CV Trainee Piping Engineer or Stress Pipe Analysis Engineer
Trainee Piping Engineer or Stress Pipe Analysis Engineer
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Trainee Piping Engineer or Stress Pipe Analysis Engineer - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): DKI Jakarta, Indonesia Citizenship:Indonesia
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Trisakti University Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Malaysia, Singapore, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States Present Location: Indonesia, Jakarta Relocation: United States, Australia, Malaysia, Singapore, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I have graduated from Faculty of Earth Technology and Energy Universitas Trisakti majoring in Petroleum Engineer. My GPA is 2.71 out of 4. I am very eager to work in oil and gas, especially services oil and gas. So I am interested to have a career in your company as one of the best oil and gas industry.
I am a hard worker, fast learner, able to work under-pressure and also eager to learn something new in my line of occupation. I can work finely as an individual as well as a part of the team.
Now, I’m working at Hakim dan Rekan, Law Firm as Technical Consultant, but I would like to have and take another new challenges and experiences that fits to my background, I would like to work as an Engineer , especially as piping engineer or any engineer position that you see fit to my background and I have every faith that my qualifications will meet your criteria.
For your convenience, I am herewith enclosed a brief personal data and my recent photograph.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
July 2008 – Now Technical Consultant at HakimdanRekan, Law Firm
Job Responsibility :
1. Reviewing General Terms and Conditions of Drilling Contracts
2. Giving advice on technical matters regarding oil and gas for specification of Rig
3. Researching work of oil, gas, geothermal and coal mining
4. Research on export import terms and conditions for rigs
5. Researching work contracts for coal mining
2007 Final Thesis at PERTAMINA Cirebon.
2003 Job Training at PERTAMINA Prabumulih.
2001 Field Trip to Amoseas in Kamojang, PERTAMINA Cirebon (Lapangan Mundu, Balongan dan Elnusa Mundu).
2001 Field Trip to LEMIGAS Jakarta.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
2000 - 2008 : Petroleum Engineering Department of TRISAKTI UNIVERSITY Jakarta
- Thesis : “Evaluation and Optimation Diameter Pipeline between SKG Cilamaya to SKG Tegalgede”
- GPA: 2.71 (Scale: 4.00)
November 2008 Piping Process Engineering ASME B31.3 by DAP Consultant.
In progress Pipe Stress Analysis – Caesar II by ApGreid Consultant
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 9x/2000/XP and Machintos OS X Tiger.
Software : Pipesim 2000, Caesar II, Microsoft Office, Power Point, Autocad 2D
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
A little bit knows about contract in oil and gas
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Self-motivated to studying for increase knowledge and skills.
• High energy level and Hard worker, humorous so not tire off if working with me.
• High endurance and good performance in both teamwork and individual job.
• Dynamic, have excellent communication skills, and be good team players.
• Excellent planning and organizing abilities.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Have a commitment to Health, Safety, Environment and Quality management practices.