Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Subsea completions engineer, subsea project engineer, completions engineer - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Windsor, Australia Citizenship:Australia
English Australian Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Australia Present Location: Australia, Melbourne Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am presently working for a Melbourne based operator as a subsea completions engineer where I have been coordinating and supervising the installation of subsea equipment from jackup drilling rigs in the Bass straight.
Prior to returing to Australia I was working for an Aberdeen based service company as a Pipeline Proposals Engineer. My main role was to submit tenders to offshore installation contractors for the provision of umbilical and pipeline pre-commissioning services.
Before to moving to the U.K I worked for two years for an Australian oilfield project management group called Upstream Petroleum. My principal roles were as a project engineer in the drilling and subsea divisions. My main tasks included the following:
Coordinating subsea completion services and subsea equipment installation for small to medium sized oil and gas companies in Australia.
Assisting project managers with subsea construction operations such as the installation of flexible flowlines and umbilicals.
Witnessing and assisting with FAT and SIT operations for subsea trees, manifolds and associated equipment.
Expediting the manufacture and delivery of subsea equipment such as trees, manifolds and associated equipment.
Coordinating logistics for subsea operations.
Planning and supervising onshore exploration drilling activities and well site operations.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Engineering Employment History
11 / 2007 – Present Subsea Completions Engineer for Tek Ocean Energy Services in Melbourne, Australia.
My role includes the following tasks:
• Preparing procedures for the installation of horizontal subsea trees and marine riser systems from jackup and semi-submersible drilling rigs.
• Offshore supervision of the installation of horizontal subsea trees, tubing hangers, subsea connectors and marine riser systems.
• Procurement and expedition of subsea equipment and services.
• Supervision and coordination of Factory Acceptance Testing and System Integration Testing of subsea trees, tubing hangers, control systems and associated running tools.
• Planning and supervision of ROV intervention operations on subsea equipment.
12 / 2006 – 7 / 2007 Pipeline Proposals Engineer for PSL Energy Services in Aberdeen, UK.
My role included the following tasks:
• Compiling tenders for the provision of pipeline and umbilical pre-commissioning services to offshore installation contractors.
• Liaising with operations engineers on technical clarifications that arise from tender submissions to installation contractors.
• Liaising with contracts specialists to ensure that terms and conditions for tenders and subsequent contracts are in the company’s best interests.
6 / 2004 – 8 / 2006 Drilling and Subsea Project Engineer for
Upstream Petroleum in Melbourne and Darwin, Australia.
Upstream Petroleum (now AGR) provides project management services to smaller oil and gas companies. My tasks included:
• Supervision of subsea completion operations, specifically the installation of tubing hangers and vertical monobore subsea trees from semi-submersible drilling rigs.
• Supervision of subsea construction operations, specifically the installation of flexible flow lines and umbilicals.
• Supervision of Factory Acceptance Testing of subsea trees and tubing hangers.
• Supervision of System Integration Testing of subsea trees and control systems.
• Procurement and expedition of subsea equipment and coordination of subsea services.
• Installation of subsea trees and tubing hangers with dual bore and monobore completion risers.
• Coordination of equipment and personnel mobilisations for subsea completion operations.
Before working in the subsea division I was involved in onshore exploration drilling. My role included the following tasks:
• Supervision of onshore well site operations such as exploration drilling and drill stem testing.
• Planning and preparing for onshore well site operations.
• Procuring equipment and services for well site operations.
• Writing completion reports upon completion of well site operations.
• Preparation of expenditure estimates for well site operations.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1999 – 2003 Completed Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical) with Honours at the University of Adelaide, South Australia.
1993 – 1997 Cornerstone College, Mt. Barker.
South Australian Certificate of Education completed.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Competent German language skills
Excellent report writing skills
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Excellent communication skills
Excellent supervision skills