CV General equipment mechanic, welder, plumbing & electrical, hvac
General equipment mechanic, welder, plumbing & electrical, hvac
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in General equipment mechanic, welder, plumbing & electrical, hvac - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Cocoa , United States Citizenship:United States
English United States Other:
Spanish Traditional Sort
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in Required & Automotive Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States Present Location: Unites States, Cocoa Florida Relocation: United States, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am A master technician with 30+ hands on Experiance , But not limited to Auto feild. I also worked as a construction repair job site & feild mechanic, including welding electrical Painting, as well as fabracting. Crains, dozers loaders, and opperators in the past.( i Can fix most any thing ) And also inspect and keep the equiptment down time to a min.. I also will work through the night if reqired to get equiptment on line for the next day.
I have many skills and also many letters of recomandations on demand. also have pluming and electrical experiance, as well as hvac and more.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
· All auto & truck- motor home repairs 35 years experience.
· wiring harness Repairs & Replacements
stolen recovery vehicle repairs
· Heavy equipment repairs And maintenance, Not limited to, hydraulics, valve body repairs engines transmission Gas diesel buldozer diesal engine & tuning
· Welding frame’s rust repair
· Drivability Technician
· A/c certification mobile & home
Have had experience at running Heavy equipment, & plumbing & electrical can fix about any thing · Dealership experience
· Collision shop experience including but not limited to Painting & preparation, panel replacement
· HVAC Experience 9 years
Kitchen hood installations, sheet metal fabrication & welding
to Florida building codes
· Experienced Forman and installer
· professional installs and inspection compliment to many different State, County & City regulations.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
High school , Ged, votec 1&2
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Build from Ground up, Install drivers and opperation systems, windows
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
plumbing ,Electrical, Busness owner manager, ( auto & truck Repair Marine & heavy equiptment)
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Letters of reference upon demand have about 20 or so.