Sr Offshore Structural Engineer, SACS, STRUCAD, ANSYS Finite Element, STAADPRO
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Sr Offshore Structural Engineer, SACS, STRUCAD, ANSYS Finite Element, STAADPRO - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): San Rafael, United States Citizenship:United States
English United States Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Civil Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States Present Location: USA, San Rafael Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am a Structural Engineer with over 25 years in the Design and Construction of Offshore Engineering.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Experience includes the following:
Jacket & Deck Design FPSO and MODUs
Design of Foundation Suction Piles Offshore Construction
Installation Design Design of Manifold Structures
Design of PLETs and PLEMs Jumpers and Spools
CTRâ€™s , Scope of Work, Schedules
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
I studied Civil Engineering at University College, London. I have receive excellent training in the UK and USA.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Computer Programs: SACS, STRUCAD
ANSYS Finite Element
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]