CV Piping Designer - Checking and reviewing of piping layouts, Isometrics and BOM with P&IDs
Piping Designer - Checking and reviewing of piping layouts, Isometrics and BOM with P&IDs
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Piping Designer - Checking and reviewing of piping layouts, Isometrics and BOM with P&IDs - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Noida, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Nodia Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Currently working as Engineer Grade-III (Mechanical-Piping) in Projects & Development India Ltd. (a Govt. of India undertaking), Noida. I am having 3+ Years of experience in preparation of Piping Isometrics, Checking of Piping Layout, BOM, Vendor Drawing review, etc.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Study of P&IDs.
• Preparation of Piping layout and Pipe routing.
• Sound knowledge in preparation of line wise Isometrics, Bill of Materials and support schedule.
• Checking and reviewing of piping layouts, Isometrics and BOM with P&IDs.
• Checking of vendor and civil drawings in piping perspective.
• Preparation of Technical bid documents.
• Familiar with International codes and standards like ASTM, ANSI etc.
• Co-ordination among different departments.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Completed B.Tech. (Mechanical) in April-2005 with an aggregate of 71.00%.
• Completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in April-1999 with an aggregate of 65.72%.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Operating system : Windows 95/98/ME/XP/2003 Server
CAD package : Auto Cad, Mechanical Desktop
Documentation : M.S. Office
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Ability to work in challenging and build successful inter disciplinary co-ordination skills.
• Ability to share knowledge.
• Ability to work as part of a team and individually as well.
• Ability to respond to a challenge positively and with patience & tolerance.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]